u

I woke up, it was 10 am. After ten minutes of rolling on my bed, I groaned and walked towards the bathroom and did my morning routine. I changed into my school uniform, took my school bag and left the house.

Now I'm walking towards the cafe. I got in and was greeted by a girl. I've never seen her in here, she must be new. I greeted her back and gave her my order which she then passed to the other girl. I looked around and saw only one empty table. I sat down and looked through the busy streets of Seoul.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and shook of my thought. I looked at the person. Oh, it was the boy from the library. "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked and I shook my head. We sat in silence and soon the waitress brought us our orders. He took a sip of his coffee and spoke up.

"I'm Lee Taeyong." I smiled. "Kang Jiyeon." He smiled too. "So, you're in your last year?" I nodded. "I'm dying because of the finals. I finished the english essay tonight and I'm planning to finish the Korean one today or tomorrow." I said.

"Wow, you're doing good. I finished them the night before the day I had to give them to the teachers." He explained and I giggled. "Oh shit, I gotta go." I got up and took my coffee and cake. "It was nice talking to you but my class is starting in five minutes. Byee!!" I said and run out.

I left my cake in my locker and dropped the now empty cup into the trash. I walked into my class and sat at the back. A boy that sometimes talks to me sat next to me like usually and took out a korean work book. He looked troubled. "You need help?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah." He explained what he doesn't understand and I explained it to him. "Ah, thank you."

The teacher shook her head and whispered something. I'm sure she said something like "kids these days" or "those assholes don't know how to fucking shut up". I laughed at my thoughts and shook my head. Sicheng left his stuff in his bag and looked at his phone. It was 12:07. Wow, time flies.

"So, how is it in Korea?" I asked him and he shrugged. "It's okay. My hyungs and the others help me a lot, i mean with my korean and that." I nodded. "Oh yeah, you're living with Hyuck and the rest 15 guys." He nodded. "I think one more hyung will come to our house. Everybody else knows him but as I came like five months ago I don't see him cuz he comes over when I'm at school or somewhere else." I pouted. "Ho-" i was cut off by the bell.

"We'll talk some other time." Sicheng said and run out of the class. I sighed and walked to my locker and got my cake. Then I walked towards Yeri's class but it was empty. I took my phone to call her but I saw that i have a message from her.

Yeri👶💕
I'm going to get my lunch with Hyuck
Ttyl, ly

Me
Kay, ly<3

I gasped, she's leaving me because of a boy. It's starting. I pouted and thought what the fuck should I do because I got one more class and I gotta eat my cake because I'm a hungry bitch. But i feel so awkward sitting alone in the cafeteria, kids these days are very judging. I sighed and got the courage to go sit alone in the cafeteria.

I walked towards our table and put my cake on the table when I heard someone yell my name. "Jiyeon!" I looked around and saw Sicheng waving at me to come. "Come sit with us!" Oh mY gOd, SiChEnG I loVE YoU. I took my stuff and walked towards their table.

Woah, this a nest full of good looking guys wth. NeWaYs I sat next to sicheng and took my cake out. I took a bite of it and biTCh ThIs shIt is AmAZinGgG. NeWaYs, the table was full of guys, there were 8 guys and I was dying. One of them smiled. "WE SHOULD INTRODUCE OURSELVES!!" BiTcH He'S LoUd. "Lucas, keep it down a bit." One of the guys said and the Lucas guy just laughed.