e

I looked at my arm and there was now visible a music note with a heartbeat next to it. "I've found my soulmate?" I said, more like asked. Yeri squealed and looked at Taeyong which had a confused look over his face. "I SHIPPED!!" She screamed and i stood there like wuT.

She quickly dialed a number and after a few seconds a male voice answered. "BiTcH we WeRe riGhT!!" Yeri screamed and I started thinking if imma become deaf soon. "JiYong is sailing biTcH!!" She screamed once more and I looked at Taeyong who was already looking at me.

She giggled some more and ended the call. "What do you me-" I was interupted by someone's phone ringing and Taeyong picked up. "Yes?" He narrowed his eyebrows. "What?! How do you- oh, she's your sister." He looked at Yeri and my eyed widened. Yeri has a brother?

"Yeah, we're still here you can com- kay, see you later." He ended the call. "Jae is coming?!" Yeri asked cheerfully and Taeyong nodded, she then vlapped her hands and smiled like a little child.

"Let's go in, I'm confused. " I said and Jiyoung nodded. The four of us walked inside and sat at the table Taeyong and i were sitting at. "Why didn't you tell me you had a brother?" I asked Yeri and she looked at her hands shyly.

"My mom married his mom a month ago." I looked at her wide eyed. "Your mom married his mom?!" She nodded shyly. "M-My mom left my dad after she realised she was, ya know, gay. He was okay with it and even encouraged her in finding somebody she will truly love and left the house a few days later.

They are still in a good relationship and dad sends me money for my rent and stuff like that." The three of us listened to this whole story amazed and after she was done, some guy, which i asume is that Jae guy came to our table. "Ayo whaddup." He said and sat next to Yeri.

"So you finally know who's your soulmate?" He asked Taeyong and he smiled shyly. "I guess so." Jae clapped his hands and Yeri joined him too. Suddenly Jiyoung's phone rang and she answered it. "Yes?"

"I'm with Jiyeon- No Doyoung, we're okay now." She sighed. "Okay, come to the place we usually come to." She ended the call and Taeyong and Jae asked her in the same time. "Kim Doyoung?!" She nodded confused. "He's my soulmate b-"

"SouLmATe?!" They asked in the same time again and she laughed. "Are the two of you a couple or what?" Now all of us were laughing. After a few minutes a bunny looking guy arrived at our table and sat next to Jiyoung. "What the hell are the two of you doing here?!" He looked at Jaeyong and Taeyong chuckled while Jae wiggled his eyebrows at me. I just looked at them like what the hell.

"Taeyong found his soulmate *cough* Jiyeon *cough* and Yeri called me to tell me that. And I dont know how Jiyoung is here but now you're here too and that's the story." Jae explained and Doyoung nodded. "Oh." So, after that we talked for a hour or two and then we decided to go home.

Doyoung and Jaehyun walked towards their house while Jiyoung, Yeri, Taeyong and I went towards our apartments. Yeri and I are letting Jiyoung stay at our place until she and Doyoung find a house where they will live together.

When we arrived Yeri and Jiyoung went into the apartment and i stood in the hall with Taeyong. "So, uh, we didn't actually spoke about us being soulmates." Taeyong said and I nodded shyly. "Uh, yea."

"Uh, do you wanna go out with me tomorrow?" He asked shyly and I smiled. "Sure." He smiled back. "I'll come get you at 10 am tomorrow?" I nodded. "See you tomorrow then, I guess." I said and started walking towards my apartment after and short wave. "Night Tyong."

"Night Jiyeon." He waved at me and walked inside his new apartment. I walked in with a small smile and was met with two smiling
girls. "What?" I asked and they wiggled their eyebrows at me. "You've got a datee!!" They cheered and then realization hit me.