m

i closed the door after me and smiled to myself. i walked towards the kitchen and put the water to boil. suddenly my head started hurting and i heard screaming and screeching. i quickly turned off the stove and sat on one of the chairs. what the fuck is this? after an hour the screaming stopped and the person was laughing. "nobody understands you as i do." and the person giggled once more and it was silent.

my head stopped hurting. i thought about the soulmates shit Jaehyun said to me and called him immediately. "hello?" jaehyun answered the call. "jaehyun-ah, can you please tell me about that soulmates stuff you were talking about a few days ago?" i asked him and he immediatelly hummed yes. "so basically, boys can hear their soulmate's emotions and girls can see their soulmate's dreams.

when they interact with each other for a longer period of time they share dreams." i listened carefully. "except the thing that they share their dreams they get something specific so they can recognise each other." jaehyun explained and i nodded.

"thank you jae." i said. "you're welcome hyung." and he ended the call. "turns out I'm not gonna be alone my whole life." i said to myself and chuckled, then i went to bed.

____________________________________________

a boy exited a cafe and walked towards a park. he sat on one of the benches and looked around. after spotting a certain girl he walked towards her and hugged her. the girl turned around and looked at him. she hugged him back and they stood like that for some time. "why are you so cute?" the guy asked.

__________

i woke up and shook yeri. "wake up!! wake up!!" she turned around and opened her eyes. "what is it?!" she asked and i told her the dream. "yeri, the girl in dream, it was me." she nodded. "so, i was right? it's one of those soulmates things. did you see his face?" i shook my head. "no, it was blurry." i pouted.

yeri stretched and walked downstairs. i thought for a bit and shook my head. "who is it?" i got up and walked after yeri. she was in the kitchen making us a breakfast. how sweet. i walked towards one of the cabinets and get out the plates, i put them on the table. "can you tell me how will i find my soulmate?" i asked her and she giggled.

"as much as i know the two of you should get some kind of a mark and it will lead you to each other." she showed me her hand which now had a sunflower on it. "how cute." i said and she nodded. she then put the eggs on our plates and we ate.

after we were done with our breakfast i walked towards my apartment to change into something nice so me and my gurlie could go buy something nice. but when i came there was a person standing in front of my door. i came closer and realised its taeyong. "taeyong?" i asked and he looked at me. "jiyeon! i came to give this back to you." he said and handed me a necklace.

i took it and smiled. "ah, thank you. i forgot to take it yesterday." i put the necklace around my neck and unlocked my doors. " come in." he shook his head and waved his hands no. "ah, no, no. i have to go visit someone. maybe some other time." i nodded. "ah, it's okay. see you around." i said and he waved. "see you around, bye!"

i closed the door and walked towards my room to change. i choose to wear a pink sweater and jeans. after I've changed i also brushed my hair and left it loose, then yeri came and we went to the mall.

"so, you and Donghyuck are soulmates?" i asked and she nodded. "i shipped yall from the beginning." i proudly said and she giggled. "hey." she stopped in her tracks. "do you remember when you last wore that shirt-?" i shook my head no but then I remembered that day.

"i-i remember-" i stopped in my tracks and looked down at the floor. "it was the day when she left." a tear slipped down my cheek. "dont cry sksjks." yeri said and took me to one of the benches nearby.

we sat down and she hugged me, patting my back and saying comforting words. "i miss her." i said and sobbed. "i know, i do too but she blamed you for it and left you alone." yeri said and pouted. "but she's my sister."

yeri sighed and moved away. it was silent for some time. "clean yourself up and lets go get that skirt I've been talking about for weeks!!" i nodded, took a tissue from my bag and cleaned my face. "lets go." i smiled and we walked towards one of the shops.

_______________________________________________

I sat on the grass and put one flower on the grave in front of me. "Hey mom." I spoke in low voice. "How are you?" Silence surrounded me. "I'm better. I started talking to a girl." I smiled. "Jiyeon's cute. She's younger than me and-" I was interrupted by someone's cries. I mean obviously, I'm on the graveyard.

I looked around me but nobody was there. I shook my head. My soulmate is going through much, poor girl. I sighed and took a breathe in but the headache never came. I don't really mind it but it's weird. I said my goodbye to mom and walked out of the graveyard, my soulmate's sobs still able to be heard inside my head.

I walked towards the NCT house, how we like to call ourselves. There really isn't a reason why we're called like that but Mark usually says it's short for New Crackheads Technology.

After a twenty minutes walk I reached my destination and knocked on the door. "I'll open!" A voice said from inside and the doors opened revealing Johnny. "GUYS! TAEYONG IS HERE!" He screamed and let me in. I bowed and walked towards a couch where Jaehyun was sitting.

"Ayo whaddup maaaannn!?" Jaehyun said and I chuckled. "Nothin much. just chillin." he looked around and when he saw nobody was listening he spoke up. "how's your soulmate doin?" he wiggled his eyebrows. "i think she's going through a lot but i don't know who's she so I cant help her and I feel so weak because of that." He sighed.

"That sucks man. I hope you find her and make her happy." I smiled a bit. "me too." then donghyuck appeared outta nowhere. "ayo hyung!" he said and sat next to me. "ay." i said and nodded my head as a greeting. "are you moving here?" i shook my head. "as much as i would love to, I'm going to buy myself another apartment. I'm just gonna stay here while I move my stuff from the current one and while I sell it. Ya know, not errone is rich like chittaporn's ass." i explained and Donghyuck nodded while jaehyun chuckled at my last sentence.