t

The door opened and a gasp was heard. "Jiyeon!! What's wrong?!" Yeri run towards me and I hugged her. "J-jiyoung called me." She gasped, quickly threw her stuff on the floor and hugged me back. "What did she say?"

"She didn't know whose number this is." I sobbed and Yeri patted my back. "It's going to be alright." After getting my shit together I nodded and whipped the tears in my eyes. "I'm hungry." I said and Yeri took something from a plastic bag on the floor and handed it to me. "PiZzA!!" I screamed and started eating.

"So, I was thinking. Yeri said and I looked at her. "How about you move in here and sell your apartment to make money. You're always here so you basically using your money for nothing." I nodded. "That's a good idea, Imma post about me selling it tomorrow. Let's go get my stuff from there now." Yeri nodded and we went to get my stuff from my apartment.

______

We finally got all of my stuff in yeri's apartment and it's already two am. I sighed and Yeri yawned. "I'm going to sleep, I have school early tommorow." I nodded and wished her sweet dreams.

ty.track
u up?

jiye.off
yep, cant sleep, u?

ty.track
I'm looking for an apartment

jiye.off
oH, I'm moving to yeri's place so you can move into mine:)

ty.track
wow, really??

ty.track
tysm☺️

jiye.off
anytime:)

ty.track
I'll see u later i guess, imma go to sleep now:)

jiye.off
yeah, same

jiye.off
night tyong:)

ty.track
night ji<3

I yawned and walked towards Yeri's room and lied next to her. I closed my eyes and after a few minutes fell asleep.

____________________________________________

I woke up in a park and looked around me, I'm dreaming that dream again. I got up and walked towards the place where I saw that girl. After a few minutes the same girl approached me and waved. Her face was blurred so I didnt see it. "Hey." She spoke softly and I could swear, I heard this voice somewhere.

"Hey." I said back and she sat next to me on the grass. "So, you're my soulmate, huh?" She asked and i nodded. "I guess." She chuckled and picked a flower from the grass. "When my mom died I thought I'm never going to find my happiness again."

"Yeah, same." She answered and i looked at her. "Your mom died too?" She nodded. "She killed herself." I gasped. "I'm so sorry." The girl shook her head. "No need, it's not your fault." She said it and mumbled something after but when I was going to ask her what she said, she disappeared. I sighed and lied on the grass.

_____

i woke up because my phone rang and I just wanted to punch the person who called. "Yes?" I answered with a groan and the person on the other line chuckled. "Hey hyung, are we going to get coffee today after school?"

"I'm sorry, i can't I'm moving in into my new apartment." I explained and hyuck mumbled an oh. "I'll see you tomorrow then, i guess." I hummed a yes and he ended the call.

I got up and changed into a white t-shirt and black jeans. After that I ate breakfast and did my mourning routine.

jiye.off
u can come now, im in the apartment

ty.track
kay, im comin

jiye.off
:)

I took two boxes and walked towards jiyeon's apartment.

When I came Jiyeon showed me where's what and told me the price, she also helped me with a few of my boxes and I'm now done with moving in.

"Are you hungry?" Jiyeon asked me and I nodded. "There's a great place where I like to go when I'm hungry, let's go." She took my hand and led me towards the place. Luckily she was looking in front of her so she didn't see my now red face.

After a few minute walk we arrived in front of a building with fancy writing over it. "We're here!" Jiyeon cheered and we walked in.

____________________________________________

Taeyong and I finished our meal and were chatting. "Did you find your soulmate?"He asked and I shook my head with a smile. "Not yet, he's close but I don't have a clue who he is. What about you?" I asked him. "Not yet, but I really wanna know who she is so I can give her all the love and appreciation she needs."

"Ah, whoever she is, I'm sure she's a lucky girl." I smiled and Taeyong returned the gesture. "We talked in our dreams, she told me her mom committed suicide." My eyes widened. "Wha-" My thought were interrupted when I saw someone who hated me.

She looked at me and her face changed from the happy and cheerful one to one filled with sorrow and sadness. She turned around and was about to walk out but I ran after her and stopped her. Now we were on the bussy streets of seoul and nobody minded our business. "H-Hear me out, p-please.." I stuttered and she looked away from me. "I don't have to hear anything from you."

"Yes you do!" I yelled and her eyes turned towards me. "What?!" She yelled back. "It ain't my fault for dad's death, nor it is for mom's!!" A tear escaped my eye. "You're lying!!" She screamed at me and turned around to walk away but i stopped her and turned her around.

"Let me explain." I took a deep breathe and continued. "On the day of dad's death we were driving towards hospital because uncle Jinyoung fell into a coma. Dad was driving very fast and a cat was crossing the road, we hit her and the car moved off of the road and did a f-few flips." I sobbed. "Dad was very injured because he didn't use the seatbelt and he didn't make it but I survived." I stopped to take a breathe in.

"Mom blamed me for the accident, she said that dad was fastening my seatbelt and he didn't look where he was driving so thats how the accident happened. Then she started drinking and abusing me, at the end she ended her life and write a letter explaining that I'm the reason she did it."

At this time both of us were crying. "I-I'm sorry, I'm r-really s-sorry." I said and she hugged me. "N-No, I'm s-sorry. I should have l-listened to y-your version of the s-story before leaving you alone." I sobbed in her arms. "I-It's okay. I l-love you J-Jiyoung."

"I love you too Jiyeon." She said and I heard a voice speaking near us. "What happened?" I looked at the place from where the voice came and saw that it was Yeri, next to which was standing Taeyong. "H-Hey Yeri."

"Hey Jiyoung." Yeri spoke and Taeyong just stood there confused. "Jiyoung is my twin sister." I said and whipped the tears from my eyes. Suddenly Yeri's eyes widened and she gasped. "Jiyeon, what's that on your hand?"