Chapter 3: Filming site

"Wow, where is this place? Aren't these machines marvellous? You people sure are very smart to create such things. So, what materials do you use?" I was excited to see the rows of machines all neatly lined up. Not only their chambers were amazing, the clothes that they offered me looked stunning as well. Don't make me mention the elevator we just came out from. 

"This, is the carpark. Each cars have their owners. Well ours...is there." The manager pointed to a black car which stood out impressively among the many. 

"Interesting...so your country have advance to this 'car' for travelling. I shall see how convenient it is as compared to our horses. Perhaps, we could have a business deal with your King?" I made a bold suggestion. 

However, the manager started coughing as if he got choked. I looked at him, wondering if the words I've said made him uncomfortable. Their King must be difficult to talk to...of course...such marvellous inventions they probably want to keep it a secret from the other nations. 

The manager took out a key and pressed it, orange lights blinked from the front of the car. He opened the front door and pressed something, the back door opened automatically. 

"Get in." He said.

I got in into the car and was very amazed by the comfortable seats they have. It was quite spacious as well and the passenger could look out of the car to view the wonderful sceneries. 

"How many people can this car fit in?" I questioned. 

"Ya...you're really getting into the role of a prince huh? Alright then, seeing how dedicated you are to the job, I shall play along with you." Manager laughed as he inserted the key and turned it. There was a loud rumbling sound from within and I held on to the seats beside me. 

"Don't worry, it's just the engine for the car to move, my prince." I nodded with understanding and assurance after hearing what he said. Music that I've never heard of started playing in the car. 

"Good morning my dear listeners! Thank you for tuning in to FM300. Today's weather is predicted to be sunny and warm. How wonderful is that?" A voice started speaking and I got shocked again. 

Just where do these voices come from?!

"Ah, don't worry. It's just from the radio. The DJ at the studio will tune music and morning messages and the signal transmit to our radios in the car." The manager explained after seeing my perplexed face.

"I see...how incredible..." I was flabbergasted. 

"Well, put on your seatbelt. The one beside you. Yes, that. Click it on. It's for your safety, my prince." He explained as I put on the safety seatbelt.

"So where will you be bringing me today?" I asked. I mean, I have to know what I'll be doing today, who are the ministers that I will be meeting today, and what's my purpose of coming to this magnificent country. Perhaps I have the chance to meet the King as well, so that I can propose the deal of sharing this 'car' project to Goryeo. 

"We're going to MBC Dae Jang Geum Park to continue filming the drama you've taken on. Ah right, the script is on the chair beside you. Go on, refresh your memory." The manager gestured to the thick script beside me with his eyes via the rearview mirror. 

I took the script and looked at the front page of it. What are these wording? They are not hangul...what kind of language is this? 

"What does it say on this?" I pointed to the words.

"Ya...you're really remarkable you know that? I love how obsessed you are with your role, my prince! The words read, 'Scarlet Heart Ryeo'. It's the new drama you've taken on, remember? You're acting as the third Prince Wang Yo."