Chapter 7: In the car

"Here you are." 

I sensed danger in his tone of voice as he surprised me. I felt as if lightning had struck my body as the man whom I've been dreading to meet caught me off guard. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak, and I couldn't move a single bit. 

"I didn't believe you and thought you were speaking gibberish but now I do. And you can't get away from me now that I've got you. Who knew we'd be quick meet?" The side of his lips lifted slyly. 

My mind felt as if somebody hit me hard and I suddenly got hold of the whole situation. I started to struggle in his arms as I fought hard to break free. Just then, both of us heard footsteps approaching and we gasped. 

If anybody saw us in this situation, what would happen? They'd probably think I am a stalker and I might get in jail for harassing an actor. 

I frantically attempted to push Prince Wang Yo with all my might but he'd totally pulled me into the vehicle instead. He shoved me into the back of the car where dozens of clothing was kept. 

"Keep your head down and be silent!" He threatened as he turned away, pretending as if nothing happened while he sat in the car in a calm manner. 

"I swear...things are not going well for me...Omo! Why is the door opened? I remembered closing it before I left..." I heard a man speak in an exaggerated tone. However, the Prince kept silent. 

The door banged shut and I gasped. Unconsciously, I popped my head up to see what was happening but a hand pushed it back down roughly. The door to the driver's seat opened and closed in a flash, the car begun to move. 

I yelped involuntarily and quickly covered my mouth as I realised I've blown our secret off. 

"What's that?" The man at the front questioned. 

Prince Wang Yo coughed pretentiously as his body shifted in an awkward way. 

"That's why I told you to drink those vitamins in the morning but you refused! Claiming that I might have poisoned the drink and look what's happening to your body now? You've caught a cold!" The man sounded defeated. 

He's the Prince all right...Still the same old Prince who thinks everybody wants him dead. 

//

Prince Wang Yo's POV

My heart stopped when I heard Princess Hara squeaked at the back of the car. That fool's going to get us both in trouble! 

"What's that sound?" My manager questioned from the front seat. 

"I hiccuped." I quickly made an excuse and stared daggers to the foolish girl with my side eye when the manager wasn't looking. 

"That's why I told you to drink those vitamins in the morning but you refused..." I let out a heavy sigh as I imagined choking Princess Hara in my mind a million times; while I listened to the old man's nagging. If I'm back in Goryeo, both of you are dead.

The car drove in to the condominium's carpark. My manager got out and I took the chance to speak with Hara. 

"Don't do anything silly. I'll come back for you." I warned her as the door to my seat opened. I got out of the car and gulped as I heard my manager locking it. We went up to our home. 

"Why don't you take a bath while I prepare a can of beer for you?" I offered out of a sudden.

My manager looked at me with astonishment as a smile slowly creeps on his face. "What's gotten into you today? You've never been good to me for the past few days and now you're showing care and concern."