Chapter 3: My first day in Junior High

Its Monday morning and it has been approximately two weeks since the trip to the city and without no doubt I still had the portrait memory in mind. I wanted to know why but the answer was to far out of the question. At this point I didn't know what to think. Could it be true? Could it be? I had to let time be the judge of this one.

I hopped out of bed and got ready for my first day in Junior High. I was really excited to see my friends after the long summer vacation. I had received my schedule in the mail two weeks before school started. I had the chance to change my classes or teachers for that matter but I decided to stick with it till the end of the first week. I would make any changes necessary on Thursday and Friday, it all depends on how things go. I went downstairs to eat Breakfast only because I didn't want to wait till i got to school to eat. My mom was waiting for me in the kitchen when I settled down in the breakfast area.

"Hey sweetheart, Good morning." Mom said

"Hey Mom, Good morning to you to!" I said very excited

" well you seem to be off to a good mood today!" said mom

" well yes today is the first day of school mom, not just that but the first day of junior high!' I said very ecstatic

" I know sweetheart and because of that I want you to be extra careful out there. I do not want you getting hurt" said mom very worried

"Is this another one of those long talks mom!" I replied

" No I simply want you to make wise decisions and make good choices" Said Mom

" OK Mom I promise I will do just fine" I reassured her

" Heyy were is you sister?" Asked Mom

" I don't know mom, did she wake up? I asked

" yeahh she woke up and she was getting ready last time I checked on her". Replied mom

After mom said that, Allie walked in. She went by the breakfast area and grabbed one of the sausages in the plate my mom had set for her. She told mom it was getting late and she had to catch the bus. I decided since we were both going to our bus stops we should go together. Mom went with us also. We walked down to the bus stop and in no time my little sisters bus pulled over to pick her up. Seconds later after my sisters bus had left my bus pulled in. I waved to my mom who had stayed far back a distance goodbye. I got into the bus, I walked half way and then I found the perfect seat. A sat with my best friend Abby. I sat next to her, she made the trip down pretty relaxing. She showed me her schedule and I showed her mine. We had lunch 4th period together and we had math 6th period and we had 2nd period English together. We were happy because at least we had 3 classes together out of the 8. The bus finally pulled in to the front of the school building. I stepped out of the bus and into a ginormous crowd of students. I was in for so much more than I had ever anticipated.

As I stepped out of the bus I looked around and saw a numerous amount of students gathered in severals groups. you could hear the chatter coming from the student body. you could olmost feel the rush of everything. Abby and I decided it was best to stick together, that way we wouldnt get lost. We waited outside ten minutes, then we were let in. I looked at my schedule and as I read down the list it said I had Mrs. Jennings for homeroom in room 346. I looked up to see if abby was still around and she was, she was also looking at her schedule.

" So who's your homeroom teacher?" I asked

" We'll it says here I have Mr. Nicholas in room 344 for homeroom." She replied

" Oh I have Mrs. Jennings." I said

"Ohh I guess we wont be together for homeroom." She said disappointed