Bear With Me | Nita x Fem!Reader

Everyone was getting themselves ready, stretching, making sure their weapons were in good condition and ready for the solo showdown to begin.

Ding ding ding!

All that was heard in the background were sounds of guns, music notes, punches, and throws at the power boxes. It was quite loud, puff clouds noticeable in the air as it showed who had already been eliminated over on the large screen at the side.

Piper was eliminated by Carl.
El Primo eliminated Jessie.

There were 8 brawlers left. It continued on and on, a certain brawler hiding in the bushes as she heard all what was going down. And that was [ Y / N ], making sure she wasn't gonna lose over Rank 5.

Rosa eliminated Colt.

That was time to finally expose herself and go ahead to get some kills. She noticed Shelly trying to hide behind a wall, as [ Y / N ] snuck up and got her.

[ Y / N ] eliminated Shelly.

3 brawlers left, that was El Primo, Nita, and [ Y / N ].

El Primo with 4 power-ups, Nita with 6, and [ Y / N ] with 4.

No one else was to be seen, no one wanted to get eliminated yet. They either wanted Rank 1 or Rank 2, so someone had to go. But a loud sudden roar was heard ... almost as if it was a ..

bear.

Nita was using her attack to check the bushes, growing frustrated as she couldn't find any of the brawlers remaining, but her bear could. Her bear could sense anything that was near, even from far away. The creature wasn't dumb at all. [ Y / N ] and El Primo made sure to stay hidden, but the wrestler brawler had went out to attack the large, red bear which grabbed Nita's attention and went after him. A cloud of smoke went up into the air, meaning...

Nita eliminated El Primo.

Now there was only two of them left, but Nita wanted to get that first rank. All that was heard was her roaming around and her little laugh. When all of a sudden [ Y / N ] had done a sneak attack, getting one shot at the little bear brawler, which caused her to attack and immediately defeat the other 4 power-up brawler, Nita winning the game. She let out one of her yells, the horn / bell going off which indicated the game was over.

10 minutes after the game ended..

Nita ran to go look for a certain brawler, the one she kinda.. felt bad for defeating but they were on good terms at least. It was Brawl Town, it's win or die here. Her eyes scanned all over until she spotted the certain [ H / C ] | hair color | brawler, running up and tackling her into a hug.

"Nita! You scared me!" [ Y / N ] laughed, holding the small brawler closer, patting her head. "Good job on the game back there! Tried to get ya' with a sneak attack but ya' got me."

Nita whimpered slightly, nuzzling the taller female. "Nita... s.. sorry for eliminating ...
[ Y / N ].." She loved [ Y / N ], she really did. And if either of them were on separate teams during battle, she felt bad for having to defeat her, but it was part of the whole thing so she had to.

"Hey, it's okay. It's solo showdown, we're supposed to eliminate each other, alright? I know you don't like attacking me but I'm proud whenever you win a game or get a high rank."
[ Y / N ] placed a small kiss on Nita's forehead, causing the bearly brawler to blush lightly.

"Let's go to Barley's Bar and hang out there with the others, okay? Does that sound fun, hon?"

Nita nodded, practically clinging onto the other female at this point which caused [ Y / N ] to giggle. "Okay, let's go." She walked off holding the tiny brawler in her hands and off to the bar.