Gotcha' | Leon x Reader

[ HI !! THIS IS GONNA CONTAIN SOME SEXUAL THINGS BUT IT'S NOT TOO MUCH?? JUST WANTED TO WARN YA. enJOY!!!! ]

"Leon! We need to go around and do more things! Have some fun, dude!"
[ Y / N ] whined, continuously tapping Leon as he was on his gameboy. Leon paused his game, turning back to look at [ Y / N ]. "Well.. what're we gonna do? Only thing around here to do is brawl and Retropolis is far as hell." He huffed, crossing his arms as he looked up at the other, who was pouting at him. "Then let's go to Retropolis! Yea, it's far like you said but it turns out to be so fun! Can we go? Pretty pleaseeee?" They gave him the puppy eyes, which he couldn't really resist. His little sister, Nita, gave him those eyes anytime she wanted something and it always got him. The chameleon-hooded boy groaned, "Fine. Let's go."

——————

Retropolis was sure one hell of a city. So many buildings, bright lights everywhere, and it just looked so badass. Leon and [ Y / N ] walked down the streets, trying to find something to do. They even checked out a few stores to mess around but .. they were still quite bored. "Duuuude, I thought there'd at least be something." [ Y / N ] mumbled, pushing their [ H / C ] hair out of their face as they looked down at the concrete which Leon took notice of. "Hey, I'm sure there will be something it's — Look an arcade!" He yelled, grinning and taking hold of the others hand that caused them to blush, running over to the rather large building of the arcade.

One they arrived there, the building flashed with bright lights from all the different machines inside.. it was like a heaven for the both of them. The place was so big to the point it had a bowling alley, laser tag area, a small movie theater, and a mini bar! This shit was cool as fuck! The two had went up to the counter to ask for game cards that would have the 'tokens' on it of a lifetime, handing a bag full of gems to the one at the register and they were off!

"There's so many things we could do.. play a shit load of games and get a lot of tickets, bowling, laser tag—" Leon was interrupted. "LASER TAG! Let's go do some Laser Tag!" He was dragged to the large area, clearly knowing where they were because of the huge, glowing bright letters on the sign that said 'LASER TAG'. The two went in after the drapes, as it was dark and the only source of light was the glowing gear and guns. All the lights were white, but soon would change to make up the different teams, the two decided to be on opposite just for the hell of it and to make it more fun. "I'll be on the green team, and you'll be on the blue team, [ Y / N ]." They made their decisions and got their gear on, waiting for everyone else to be ready and for the game to actually start. Everyone's gear had turn to the color of that certain team, different colored lights had filled up the dark room as a countdown went off.

Everyone had ran out into the little 'battle-arena' hiding behind the tall walls and going up into little spots. [ Y / N ] had no clue where Leon was, keeping watch to make sure she didn't get eliminated. They had felt a tap on their shoulder, quickly turning around to see no one was there. They were in a quite good spot.. no one else was really around, they say in a corner, looking at the blue reflecting off the walls. And there was a tap on their shoulder again, [ Y / N ] quickly grabbing their gun and aiming it, only for it to be quickly taken away. "Hey ya loser."

It was Leon.

"Give me my gun back so I can eliminate you!" They growled, trying to grab it and only for him to hold it back. "Nah, not gonna eliminate me." [ Y / N ] kept struggling, suddenly feeling a pair of lips against their own.

They were shocked, hesitating at first but slowly kissed him back. Leon had pushed them slightly, for him to pin them down on the floor and lean in to start kissing their neck, biting down softly which caused [ Y / N ] to gasp at the feeling. He had kissed all around their neck, leaving one single hickey that was very visible. The green-hooded boy had went up to their lips again, to press his against theirs. This was really a moment, it was dark and you could hear the sounds of 'lasers' eliminating others, the two were just focused on each other and not anything else. They both had proceeded to make out, Leon biting down at their lip and pulling away when [ Y / N ] was least expecting it. A grin had formed onto Leon's face as he quickly grabbed his gun, pointing it at the center of [ Y/ N ]'s gear and shooting.

"Gotcha'."

The sound had alerted them as they quickly got up, only to see Leon running away laughing like the little shit he can be.  "Dammit, Leon!" Their blue colored gear had turned to white, announcing from the speaker 'Game Over'.

Oh, they were definitely gonna get him back for this.