Into the Dreamworld. | Sandy x Reader.

It was a cold night, the wind was howling and whistling through the rather quiet town.. every brawler was in their homes. Either awake keeping themselves occupied, hanging out or..
Sleeping.

A certain person was out and about, walking around Brawltown.

It was rather quiet and peaceful at night, there wasn't any bar fights or shouting that you could usually hear from the battle arena. It was nice to take late-night walks just because of it.. [ Y / N ] hummed a little time as they walked, getting distracted and walking a tad bit far from the town.

Which they didn't really notice until they tripped over something, falling down into the dirt path.

They grunted, standing up and dusting themselves off, looking at their surroundings to realize they had walked far away. But their surroundings were beautiful.. a dark forest, but glowing gems would stick out from random rocks that were scattered around, which had made the area glow dimly..

But there was a sudden rustling in the bushes, only to make [ Y / N ] more away of their surroundings to see whoever was there. "Hello? Who is there? Show yourself!" They grunted, ready to get their weapon out, in case they got attacked.

"Relaaaxxx.. It's just me."

Hold up. They recognize that tired, lazy voice from anywhere.

Out came the legendary brawler, with his pink hat that looked in the form of a pillow almost. With the sleepy star on it.. then his purple vest with his weird 'sand-bags'. He looked more of mythic brawler, but he was put up to be a legendary.

"Oh! Sandy! Nice to see you.. wouldn't expect to see you out this late. What brings you here?" [ Y / N ] questioned, tilting their head to their side a bit, looking over at Sandy. Man.. he was actually a pretty decent looking guy.. cute.. very cute..

"Trust me, I wasn't expecting to see myself out this late either.. buuut Tara and Gene dragged me out here to do some 'magic' stuff.. I just wandered off to see if I can get some place to sleep. I'm exhausted.." He yawned, his eyes lazily looking over at the other as he shuffled to them, just staring..

"Sandy..? Are.. you okay?" [ Y / N ] seemed concerned, only to know that the sleepy brawler had fell slightly over and into their arms, holding him gracefully. The fact he did that had put on a small smile on their face, holding him as they slowly made themselves sit down up against a tree and making sure he was comfortable.

They didn't understand how fast he could just fall asleep like that. And they also wondered what made him so tired all the time.. it surely wasn't Tara or Gene that made him exhausted like this.. hopefully. Maybe it was all the brawling he does, too.. but he came to the town acting like this, maybe he would always stay up and do something back then, so he took the chance to finally get sleep.

Poor guy.

They had looked up into the starry night sky, looking at all the astonishing stars that glowed bright in the dark, void-seeming sky. All of the beautiful surroundings and Sandy sleeping on them, slightly snoring, even made them tired and wanting to fall asleep.. [ Y / N ] yawned, trying to keep their eyes open but they couldn't, but it was hard to hold back.

Surely enough, they had slowly drifted off to sleep.. hearing crickets and the sounds of a soothing little waterfall nearby was all they heard before they had slept.

-+-

They were suddenly in what seemed like a black void.. and floating. "What the hell? Where am I?"