You make me un poco loco. | Poco x Fem!Reader

This was requested by They_Call_Me_Karma_! Hope you enjoy it. :)

The tunes went on through out the town, the plucks of the strings just sounded so beautiful coming from the guitar. A crowd would even gather around the musician that played the songs so smoothly. Everybody enjoyed the skeleton playing his tunes on the guitar, it was soothing and calming how he played it.. on how it even almost made anybody sleepy.

A certain brawler, [ Y / N ], was walking nearby. She stopped to hear the music coming from her skeleton friend, smiling softly, making her way through the crowd of other brawlers. He looked so passionate whenever he played.. you could tell he loved that guitar with all his soul with how much he puts into when he plays his songs.

The song he was playing had came to an end, everybody who was gathered around had clapped their hands for the outstanding performance, slowly separating and going back to what they were doing before, with the skeleton noticing his female friend there.

"[ Y / N ]! How are you?" Poco had his usual bright smile, giving her a hug.

"Poco! I'm doing good, how have you been?" [ Y / N ] didn't hesitate to return the hug, patting his back which all she could feel were bones. "Ah, I'm doing quite good myself, thanks for asking."

The two were awkward around each other sometimes.. why? They've supposedly have feelings for one another and they don't know, so unaware of it. Every other brawler can tell that the human and skeleton are head over heels for each other, and they've tried to get the two to confess but it just didn't end up working.

"Hey, we got a battle against each other for solo  showdown in about 15 minutes.. we should probably be getting prepared." The female had stated towards the skeleton. "We do? Aw, why do we have to go against each other, I don't like hurting you or anything like that." Poco grumbled, not wanting to go against someone he loved, but they had to do so.

"Hey, I say this.. how about we team, okay? Go against the other brawlers until the end?"

"WHAT! [ Y / N ]! You know we can't team! We'll get—" His mouth was soon covered, looking at the girl as she put her finger over her lips as signaling to be quiet.

"Poco!.. Shh.. as I was saying, we team with each other, but one of us is going to at least hurt each other to death.. which I know you don't wanna do, and I don't wanna do either. But I want us to get high ranks, y'know? Doing this for the both of us." [ Y / N ] smiled softly towards the skeleton, that smile of hers made him blush softly, causing him to clear his throat and look away so it wasn't noticeable.

The speaker over the town had went off..
All brawlers who are battling in the next showdown, please make your way to the arena.

The two looked at each other, holding their weapons and making their way to the arena for the showdown. Poco was nervous.. was if they were caught teaming? And what if the point comes to where it's just the two of them and one of them had to defeat each other to win the game, he didn't want that.

Arriving at the arena after a few minutes,
[ Y / N ] had looked back over her skeleton 'friend', holding out her hand.

"Good luck, see you on the battlefield." She pressed her lips quickly to his bone cheek, immediately going to where she would be entering, leaving the musician there in shock and flustered as he made his way over to an entrance. Above the entry way, letters glowed in green which spelled his name.. POCO.

The timer was slowly decreasing numbers as brawlers made sure they were prepared for the battle they were about to go through..