#SuperWho?

No One's POV
At Kara's house, we see her alarm clock ringing and went off when she smashed it as the reporter talking about her cousin Superman.

Female Reporter: And in this morning's headlines, Superman is at it again.
Kara: [groaning]

Next we see her walking to school while listening to other ads about Superman in her headphones.

Female Reporter: And after such a trying ordeal, it was all thanks to Superman that the orphans were saved. In other news, Superman...
Radio Announcer: Metropolis's Big Blue Boy Scout, Superman, a hero for all of us--
Tourists: Superman! Superman! Superman!

After she groaned, as she got splashed with water from the bottom of the bus. And continued walking to school, until she finally got to the school and took her headphones off.

Kara: [sighing] Finally, a place where I don't have to see his annoying face--

A student on a skateboard came out of nowhere and a newspaper was put in front of Kara's face and as she saw it, it was again about Superman and starts to groan in frustration. And went to see the a woman named Lois Lane, working on a new paper report on Superman.

Lois Lane: Olsen! Where's my art? Layout's in five! Cruz! ETA on the Enviro-Beat column? Gimme words!
Jessica: Almost done, Lois!

Then Olsen came back with the art and handed it to Lois.

Lois Lane: Say, that's swell, Olsen!

As she kept working, Kara came in and smashed Lois' computer & Kara looked very angry.

Lois Lane: What's buzzin', cousin?
Kara: Why are you printing stuff about him in the school paper?
Lois Lane: What's eatin' you, Danvers? That's a legitimate story and I'm a legitimate reporter. Got it? Now who's got a pencil?
Kara: There are way more important stories out there than Superman.
Jessica: She's right. I've got a lead on some terrible chemical dumping.
Kara: What if I told you there was another hero out there, hmm? A better hero, with all the same powers as Superman but even awesomer.
Lois Lane: I like your potatoes, Danvers, but where's the meat? What other hero's gonna get me an internship at the Daily Planet?
Kara: Ever heard of Supergirl?
Lois Lane: Super who?
Kara: Supergirl.
Lois Lane: Eh, sounds like a retread to me. If this Supergirl of yours did anything to earn the front page, trust me, she'd be there. Now will someone please get me a pencil?

As Kara got angry, she swiped the pencils off of Lois' hair and broke them into smaller pieces and walked out of the room.

Lois Lane: Ah, there they are.

Meanwhile, the rest of the gang was at the science room. Doing experiments with different chemicals.

Kara: "Sounds like a retread to me." Ugh. What does that even mean?

Kara poured some of the potassium in the beaker with the different checimals.

Karen: Uh, um, Kara? Maybe just a few grams of that potassium, please.
Kara: If anyone's a retread it's him. Did you know I was 12 when Uncle Jor-El and Aunt Lara had him? I used to baby-sit him back on Krypton!
Babs: Really? I mean, dude, that bites! No wonder you're so mad.
Karen: You know what's mad? Adding too much lithium chloride...
[liquid bubbling]
Kara: I could've gone to Earth first and then everyone would love me, but no, I had to get stuck in space stasis while he was down here becoming a... "Man." I mean, I have the exact same power as him. I come from the exact same planet. I practically have the exact same backstory--

As the breaker and the chemicals exploded, Kara was covered in cinder.

Kara: Oops. My bad. What happened? I thought you measured all this stuff?
Karen: Yes, but when you add heat to highly volatile chemicals, they--
Kara: Mmm-hmm, mmm-hmm. So why do they all love him and nobody even notices me?
Babs: Ooh! You know what you should do? Make them notice you. Get out there and show 'em what Supergirl can do!
Milly: That's right! Show the world that Supergirl is better than Superman.
Kara: Yeah... Yeah!
Diana: A word of caution, Kara. When we seek glory, it can sometimes blind us to the greater good.
Thomas: Yeah Kara, Diana's right. This can make you lose on what really matters.
Kara: Hmm. You're both right. I'm gonna knock his grinning face off the front page.
Diana: [groans]
Thomas: Don't worry Diana. I'll stay with with Kara.
Diana: Thank you kind Thomas.