#HateTriangle

[whooshing]
No One's POV
In outer space, it's showing 2 green blurs. Later shows Jessica Cruz and Hal Jordan training in their green lantern outfits.

Hal: This is it! I got you pinned inside the tent, staring at an all-out blitz.
Then he made a green bo staff as to begin to charge and attack Jessica.
Jessica: Wait. What? What does that mean? [grunt]
Later, she also made a green bo staff as to block Hal's attack. As they started to battle each other. With come them to face to face.
[both grunting]
Kilowog: No, no, no.

Both Hal and Jessica looked down as they were upside down. As they saw, their leader Kilowog in his Green Lantern outfit as he was not happy, they both floated down to the asteroid that Kilowog was on.

Kilowog: I don't get it, Cruz, what's the plan here? Hope the pizza guy happens by and distracts him?
Hal: Eh, could be a good strategy, actually.
Kilowog: Quiet, Jordan! If you were fightin' anyone other than this poozer, you'd be in the infirmary right now.
Hal: I told you, Kilowog, Jess doesn't fight.
Kilowog: [grunt] In the Green Lantern Corps, everyone fights.
Kilowog made a hammer and begins to battle Jessica as she made a shield.
[both grunting]
Kilowog: Your ring is only as strong as your willpower. Fear weakens your mind. It renders your ring useless.
Jessica: [grunts]
Kilowog: Why won't you fight back? Are you afraid?
Jessica: I'm not afraid!
Kilowog: [muffled yell]
As Jessica uses her ring to make a octopus, Kilowog wad screaming as the octopus came on his face.
Hal: [laughs] She's beating you with sushi.
Kilowog: [grunting]
Jessica: [grunts]
As Kilowog got the octopus off him, he had looked to see Jessica as she made a rug with her ring and pulled it making Kilowog fall on his back.

Kilowog: [groans]
Jessica: I just believe that when it comes to fighting, there's always another way.
Kilowog looked at Jessica with a straight and serious face.
Kilowog: You got lucky. Well, you won't be able to keep that up, forever. Sooner or later, you will have to learn to fight.

Back on earth, at Metropolis High School, Hal and Jessica returned out of their Green Lantern outfits.

Hal: Yeah, Kilowog's right, you know. You're gonna have to hit someone, eventually.
Jessica: Oh, Hal, must you be so wrong about so many things?

After Jessica and Hal had walked over the football field. Right next to the bleachers, Thomas saw them and came up to them to greet them.

Thomas: Hey Jess!
Jessica: Oh, hi Thomas.
Hal: You know him?
Jessica: Yes.
Thomas: We meet on the 1st day of school.
Hal: And he?
Jessica: Yes Hal. He already know.
Hal: And you don't tell anyone else! Got it?
Thomas: Dude, relax. I won't.

After promising Hal that he wouldn't tell Jessica and Hal Jordan secret identities, there was two girls and a guy and in a hamster suit mascot came upon next to them. For cheering for Hal for the big game.

Girl #1: Go get him tonight, Jordan!
Girl #2: Nibble on, Hamsters!
Trio: Whoo!
Hal: Nibble on. Whoo! Hey.
Jessica: Life isn't like a sports match, Hal. There are more ways to perform a touchdown than punching people.
Thomas: Jess is right, different strategies can help you in different situations Hal.
Hal: Yeah, whatever. I stopped listening after "Hal." [exclaims] Oh, no!

Hal was hiding behind a trash can with Jessica and Thomas looking over at the field.