#Beeline

No One's POV:
It was just another day in Metropolis, the sun was beginning to set and the Super Hero Girls and the Electric Twins were running for dear life.

Diana: [panting] Come, sisters and brother. The twilight of our struggles is not yet upon us.
Kara: Hurry! Before it's too late.

All of them were running faster except for Milly and Karen who was both behind them, catching their breaths.

Karen: [breathing heavily] Right... behind you.
Milly: Come on Karen, we have to catch up with the others.
Babs: It's getting away!
[ferry horn blaring]
Babs: Aw! We missed it.
Kara: Nuts to that. We've got places to be.
Karen: [panting] [groans tiredly]
Milly: [groans tiredly] I'm so tired of running.
Karen: Me too, Milly.
Babs: I'm gonna be late for work.
Kara: Work? Me and Thomas are gonna be late for the concert.
Karen: Come on, Karen. You can do it. [grunting]
Diana: Ready? Jump!

As the girls and Thomas all jumped onto the ferry. Except for both Karen and Milly, who were still running to the ferry that was going more further.

Karen: Almost there.
Jessica: Come on, Karen and Milly. Hurry!
Zee: You two can still make it.
Karen: [gasps]
Milly: Karen, watch out!
Zee: You've both just got to try.
Karen: [stammering] I... [exclaims] I can't.

Then both of them stopped as they try to reach the end of the doc and the ferry.

[ferry horn blares]
Babs: Use you sup--

As soon as Babs was about to finish her sentence, Zee covered Babs' mouth.

Zee: There are far too many people around for that.
Babs: Oh...
Thomas: And we don't want anyone to blow our cover.
Jessica: I hope they'll be all right.
Diana: Fear not, kind Jessica. Karen and Milly has great strength, yet undiscovered.
Thomas: Yeah, Mills and Karen are both brave. But they just don't know it yet.
Kara: Yeah, they'll be fine.
Karen & Milly: We'll be fine.
Kara: They'll catch the next one.
Karen & Milly: We'll catch the next one.

As the ferry left, both Karen and Milly saw that the ferry is closed for the night.

Karen: Or not. [sighs] Guess we have to take the long way home.
Milly: Yeah, come on. I know quick way to get to the bridge.
Karen: Why couldn't we just try? Us superheroes are supposed to take risks.
Milly: Well sometimes....
Karen: And yet, we can't even jump to a ferry?
Milly: Okay, well we'll try harder....
Karen: Face it Mills. We don't have what it takes to be a hero. We should just turn in our wings.
Milly: Hey! Don't say Karen, I know we got what it takes to be agreat heroes.
Karen: [gasps]
Milly: What is it Karen?
Karen: [whimpers] Uh, Milly? Look.

Both of them heard a creature chattering and climbing down a bridge beam. As Karen and Milly squeals in fear, and backed up to the bridge rail, vines begin to grow from right below the bridge. Both girls begins to run, and a giant fist appears from the bottom. And Milly and Karen are now hiding behind a support beam of the bridge & saw the 6 villains.

Karen: [gasps] Oh, no. Star Sapphire. Catwoman. Livewire. Poison Ivy. Giganta. [gasps] Harley Quinn. Wait...

As the 6 villain girls came as Harley kept on laughing maniacally, two more villain boys appear next to the rest of the villain group.

Milly: [softly] Oh no.
Karen: Milly, what's wrong?
Milly: I know those two new villains over there.
Karen: Who are they?
Milly: Those 2 other villains names are, Killer Fang and Ninja Shadow.

As Harley continues to laughs maniacally, the rest of the villains groans in frustration.

Catwoman: Can you please stop with that laughing? [gasps]
Ninja Shadow: Yeah it's so annoying!
Harley: Come on, Kit-Cat and Bendy. You know how this works. Winner of the coin toss picks the night's mayhem, and you two lost. Leave it to the felines and the boys that to go with tails and feet. [laughs maniacally] Here. You both like to climb. Pinky. Red Bite. Greenbean. Sparky. Meathead.
Giganta: Meathead? [growls]
Harley: And I saved the best for me. [giggles] Try giving me that math test now, Mr. Johnson. He's gonna be stuck in traffic all day. [laughs] [laughter echoes]
Karen: [gasps] They're gonna blow up the bridge. Someone's gotta stop them.
Milly: Yeah, Us.