Sharing Feelings

Kara's POV
After the big problem with the giant bunny monster, I was pacing around on top of a building still in my Supergirl outfit. It's getting late, but I really wanted to had some deep thoughts about what Thomas did today during the battle. My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't believe how he helped me after I've been so selfish to him.

[Heart Beating: Tu-Tum]
Kara: Hmmm...
Thomas: What in the world was that?
Kara: [Softly Growls]

I turned over at Thomas still in his superhero outfit, with that he had a straight face and so I gave a straight glare at him too.

Kara: [groans] Just giving you a taste of your medicine.
Thomas: Oh really? I didn't know the medicine was supposed to taste so sweet.
Kara: Don't you ever quit with that sweet talk?
Thomas: I didn't know it mattered. Why does it matter how I play? You don't play these games anyway right?
Kara: No I don't.
Thomas: If that's true...

Thomas started to push me against the other side of another building, and started to get me blushing and getting more angry.

Thomas: Why didn't you let me help you in the first place?
Kara: Because I wanted to prove myself right!
Thomas: What are you talking about?
Kara: When you just showed up, to that giant rabbit monster today. You just showed everyone that I was useless! [Starts To Cry] And you think I can't do anything on my own.[Screaming] But I'm Supergirl! I can do many more things on my own!

Thomas' POV
As Kara sobbed so hard, I was so shocked! I-I never saw Kara cried before. No one ever did. I didn't know how much I was hurting her this much!

Thomas: Kara look, I did not mean to do that.
Kara: [Crying and Screaming] THEN WHY DID YOU?!
Thomas: I wanted to help you.
Kara: Why?!
Thomas: Sometimes, I just think if you need extra backup, I wanted to prove that I'm not just a partner, but a super best friend to stay by your side!
Kara: Then, why did you wanted be my main closest friend?
Thomas: Because, because....
Kara: BECAUSE WHAT?!
Thomas: [Screaming] BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
Kara: [Shocked] W-what?! Why would you be in love with me?!
Thomas: Because, ever since I saw you on the first day of school, I just felt a spark.
Kara: Well, I-I, uhh...
Thomas: I know. I get it, I'm just a loser. [Starts To Cry] I'm so sorry.

Kara's POV
Wow. I didn't know that Thomas had a little feeling for me ever since. Even though I had a little crush on him too and I be too hard on him. Until now, I realized that he just wanted to be loved and help others with someone that isn't family at most times.
Kara: Thomas! Wait!
Thomas: Huh?

I saw Thomas stopped himself. As he turned around, he still had tears in his eyes.

Kara: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I just I also felt for you too.
Thomas: Huh?
Kara: I just felt for you something too. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings before.
Thomas: Oh. Well, that became a love moment.
Kara: Huh, what do you mean by that?!
Thomas: I mean, you actually realizing that we both have love for each other.
Kara: Oh. Well...[Blushed]
Thomas: Do you really want to know the reason why I love you?
Kara: Yes. Why do you love me?
Thomas: Because you never care what other people say. And you always help the little guy in need.
Kara: [stammering] Well. I-I don't what to say.

No One's POV
Thomas turned to look at Kara, and to their surprise, their eyes meet. While they just gazed at each other, Kara leaned forward and brushed her lips against Thomas'. As Thomas felt himself give into the kiss, he also felt Kara's warm hands cupping his face and warm lips deepen in their kiss, and as Kara knew that she had found what she needed most of her life. Love. She wrapped her arms around him and savored the feeling of their kiss. Finally, after what had felt like an eternity, Kara pulled back and looked up at Thomas.

Thomas: [Softly] I love you Kara.
As Thomas smiled, his heart was singing as his teal eyes was looking deep into Kara's light blue eyes.
Kara: [Softly] I love you too, Thomas.

Kara smiled back and they turned looking back at the night. Kara rested her head on Thomas' shoulder as he wrapped his arm around Kara's, and as the both of them hugged each other in the warmth of the moon's light and glow. As well as that of each other's company.
Thomas: Wow! It's getting late. We got to go home.
Kara: Yeah. Well bye Thomas, you get home safe dude.
Thomas: You as well Kara. See you tomorrow. Love you.
Kara: Love you too.
Thomas blow a little kiss to Kara. With Kara catching it, she did the same thing to Thomas as they both left their separate ways to get themselves home.

-----------------------------------------
To be Continued.......