#MeetTheCheetah

No One's POV
In the school, we see a girl with blonde hair in her blue/orange/white gym outfit. But as she ran & jumped on the board, did a quadruple flip and stuck on her landing as the other girls came up to her and cheered.

Girl: If you keep vaulting like that, we might actually win gold this year.
Barbi: Well, it wasn't me who fell on the uneven bars.
Coach: Nice work, Barbi. Maybe your cleanest vault yet.
Barbi: Good. Then, if it's settled, and I'm captain again, let's get one thing clear...
Coach: Hang on. I think there's two more girls. Diana Prince and Milly Griffin-Jones.
Barbi: Ugh, the new girls.
Diana: Lift us, Boreas. Let your wintery breath keep us aloft.
Coach: Prince! Griffin-Jones!

Diana and Milly looked up at the others as they were waiting for the both of them.

Diana: [exhales]
Milly: You got this Diana.
Diana: Thank you, dearest Milly. You have the best of luck as well.

Milly gave Diana a thumbs up, and then Diana ran and she did a cartwheel, and jumped on the board and did a somersault and landed perfectly as the Milly and the other girls cheered.

Coach: Perfect job Prince! Okay, you're next Griffin-Jones.
Milly: Okay Coach.

Then Milly ran and did a swirl, a back walkover, double dive cartwheels and finally did a jump bowl turn. And everyone cheered except for Coach (who was impressed) and Barbi (who was becoming very jealous).

Coach: Maybe we should have co-captains this year.
Barbi: What? Absolutely not!
Coach: Okay. But I make these gym rules Barbi. Congratulations, Prince and Griffin-Jones! You two are the new team captain and co-captain.

The girls started cheering and applauding for Diana and Milly.

Girl: Oh, yay!
Barbi: [growls]

Later, in a different class Barbi was getting her score of her test and got a 100%

Teacher: Nice job, Barbi. Not too often you see a hundred percent in AP Calculus, is what I'd be saying if it weren't for Diana and Milly over here. A hundred and two percent. Incredible! That's a new school record.

The entire class started to cheer for both Milly and Diana for getting 102% on their test.

Barbi: [growls]
Milly: Awesome work Diana!
Diana: And to you as well dear friend Milly.

In after school, we see Barbi in her car, as she was getting next to the other girls.

Barbi: Hello, everyone! Pool party at my house!
Girl: Sorry, Barbi, we're gonna stay and help Diana & Milly decorate for the dance.
Diana: Join us. There will be camaraderie and merriment.
Milly: And awesome new styles for merriment and the dance.
Girl 1: Diana and Milly's the best at merriment.
Girl 2: And they're totally gonna show us their dance moves.
Girl 3: And they're bringing--
Girl 4: Oh, my gosh! Diana and Milly's so great!

As the girls kept on chattering about Milly and Diana, Barbi started to get even angrier and drive back home screaming. And as she got home; was still screaming; she was went upstairs and headed to French doors w/ a sign that reads "Private".

Barbi: Nice try, Daddy.

She kicked the doors open and went into her father's room and looked at a cabinet with artefacts. She sees a bottle of poison, a dagger, and a shrunken head.

Barbi: Too quick. Too humane. Too humorous.

Then Barbi sees a statue of a cheetah with green emerald gem eyes and grabs it.