THIRTY SIX

KISS LAND
( CHAPTER THIRTY SIX )
x. MULTI.
a/n uh oh back again back to back
maybach,, stack the m's! — this story
finna make me kill myself!

kehlani
downtown los angeles.

lowercase intended.

"come on, you can't be that mad that i came here"i wrapped my arms around keith. he seemed mad i was down here, probably cause i didn't listen but he know i wasn't going to anyways.

"i told you no, you know you're just going to make yourself look bad"keith said."she's going to be the one that look bad"i muttered.

keith heard me and rolled his eyes.to be honest, i did come down to beat this bitch ass, not for keith but she constantly disrespect me out my name. i swear these celebrities think everything cool until they get they ass own to them.

"okay okay im sorry, before i knew it i seen myself in the airport, i didn't mean to make you mad"i said.he looked at before letting out a sigh.

"im not mad, i just don't want you doing something wrong over me"

i laughed."keith this ain't nothing about you"

"what?"he scrunched his face."boy im down here cause she disrespectful not cause of your ass"

he smacked his lips."where my brother algee?"i asked. this
gon' be my first time meeting algee, honestly fuck keith and algee — i wanna meet luke!

"you sure you want me get him? it's gon' be kinda wild with him and chloe together"he right. they still not talking,
chloe hasn't said a thing about her and algee.

i just nod my head."keith what the hell! how i work this rich people shower?!"kirsten walked into the living room.
"it's a regular shower"keith said.

"lani, it's three damn knobs and the shit see through, and it's a more then one switch, i flipped one and everything went blue"she said.

"oh keith that's not no regular shower"i laughed."exactly,
rich people shower"she rolled her eyes."okay turn the one on the left for your water, middle to adjust the stream, and right for the way it come out"

i ain't know keith was kinda rich, not the way he be dressing...

"whatever you say..."kirsten mumbled."you want something to eat?"keith asked me.i nod."okay come on"he got up."wait we going to buy it?"he nodded.

a man that buys me food ? I swear I got up quick as hell.
we asked kirsten and them what they wanted and left.
"see me staying here ain't so bad"i smiled.

———

liked by iiamchloe , wolfjames , & 779,905 others

kehlaniibaby he didn't want to take a picture with me but that's okay 😌

tagged : keithpowers

iiamchloe long ass head

username 😍😍

username ur eyes 😍

k.turboo can y'all come on ?! tryna take pictures and shit

wolfjames come see us damn

kehlaniibaby @wolfjames i will ☺️

username just patiently waiting for the video of ryan and kehlani fighting

eyezonkai @iiamchloe u mean bitch!

kehlaniibaby @iiamchloe fuck u 👊🏽

itsalgee can't wait to see you, kirsten, & makailah 🥰

username @itsalgee was that... SHADE?!

keithpowers 🙄❤️

melvingregg @itsalgee smfh 🤦🏾‍♀️

username wsp i know y'all don't care but can y'all comment on my recent post so my girlfriend can think i get clout 🔥😭

k.turboo @username no

username what happened to celebritynews 😭!!