SIXTY

KISS LAND
( CHAPTER SIXTY )
x. MULTI.
a/n damn i hate this country. but enjoy this shitty ass chapter. stream after hours 😩💕.

Keith sat at the event by himself. he didn't have kehlani to be with him, nor his friends, and he wanted to be far away from his manager and agent because all they did was talk about ryan.

it was a dinner event they had invited him to. he didn't want to be here but he had no choice. all that negative attention wasn't good for keith. his manager even wanted him to apologize for it, but keith wasn't having it.

he stared at his food starting to day dream until he felt a presence next to me. a familiar smell too. "is this seat taken?" she smirked.

"the fuck do you want ryan"
first kevin, now ryan. shit was just not turning
out right for keith.

"i can't talk to you?"
she chuckled. "what do you want?"

"just an understanding"
keith looked at her. "you're popularity is only raising negatively, being with me—everything could just go back to what it was"

"i'm good i don't—"

"before you say no"she cut him off chuckling. "i don't think you have a choice keithypooh, if not your manager and agent will leave you and will do everything in their power to not get you another audition ever, you signed a contract they own you keith, and you haven't been listening lately so failure to own up to it you could be out of a job and lose your whole career! which we both know you care dearly about"

keith sat there dumbfounded. he didn't know how to react or what to say. all he knew was that he was angry.

"kevin told me how much you worked up to this point, do you want to throw it all away for some girl and stupid family problems"ryan said. she smirked, kissing keith's cheek. "let me know your answer by tomorrow"

he raged out of the room in anger and disbelief.

IMESSAGE GC
#blacklivesmatter ✊🏾 stupid bitches
9 MEMBERS

kehlani
anybody know where
keith is ?

woody
in my bed 😘

kehlani
🖕🏿

chloe
what's wrong

kehlani
he told me he'd call me
an hour ago i haven't heard
from him

luke
well i'll keep you company😉

bryshere
u so damn clingy

kehlani
i just wanna know if he
okay tho

kirsten
he'll be ite

algee
i'm with him

kehlani
is he okay??

algee
no

kirsten
well wtf is wrong