SIXTY FIVE

KISS LAND
( CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE )
x. MULTI.
a/n keith's power he has over me😩. my friends irl
really added him and the gang to our gc baby this not
wattpad😭😭😭

kehlani sat there biting her tongue as her three best friends stood in front of her. as much as she wanted to tell, she wanted to protect keith. even if it meant lying to her best friends.

"cut the bullshit tell us what you're hiding"
chloe folded her arms. "i'm not hiding any—"

"yes you are, if you don't tell us we are doing to lock you in your room until you though" makailah said.

"i can jump out the fucking window"
kehlani rolled her eyes. they all looked at each other knowing kehlani would actually jump out the window.

"kehlani please we're begging you"

"i can't, trust me i'm just protecting y'all"
kehlani sighed. "what do you need to protect us from?"
kirsten asked.

"it's eating me up inside i really can't tell y'all, he'll know"
kehlani sighed. "he?! what the hell!" chloe said. "girl tell us for we jump yo ass"

kehlani sighed. "sit down" they all sit down and now it was kehlani standing in front of them.

"i've been seeing kevin"

"kevin? like keith's brother?"
kehlani nodded.

"oh my god i didn't know you get down like that"
chloe smirked.

"fucking two brothers? wow you beat me!" kirsten laughed. kehlani rolled her eyes at their immature comments.

"not like that retards, he's been telling me about keith and i can't tell anyone or he'll leak everything about keith even his fucking nudes!" kehlani rubbed her temples.

"ah shit and yo ass just had to tell us huh!"
chloe shook her head and kehlani gasped at her. "y'all peer pressured me!!"

"no we didn't you told us on your own behalf"
makailah smirked and kehlani flicked all them off. "sike were just playing, what did he tell you?"

"basically ryan and kevin dated before ryan and keith, but keith didn't care about kevin's feelings"

"do you believe it?"
kirsten asked. "i honestly don't know what to believe, but ryan basically confirmed it cause she didn't want me to tell anyone
so—"

"wait what you mean ryan confirmed it?"

"i called her and she didn't want to keith to know"
kehlani replied. "okay and? fuck her! tell him"

"i really can't, they'll expose him"
kehlani sighed. "damn, don't let this shit wear you down"

"i know but keith is so mad at me cause he knows something going on and i can't tell him and i don't wanna lose him" kehlani rambled.

"um did you make an excuse?"
kehlani nodded. "i told him it was about him and ryan but i don't think he believes me"

"okay facetime him and tell him it's about him and ryan and he might believe you, you just have to sound really believable"