SIXTY FOUR

KISS LAND
( CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR )
x. MULTI.
a/n this is a long one so bare with me chile.
i don't be giving y'all enough backstories or writing in
general, just wanna keep y'all entertained 💞.

"so what do you have to tell me?" kehlani asked, sipping on her lemonade. "damn can we talk about us first? what you like to do kehlani?" kevin smiled.

"kill people, now tell me"
kehlani said. "or you can just get the fuck out my house" she added.

"you invited me in"

"you look like keith right now, thanks to you and ryan i can't be seen with keith so" kehlani faked smiled. kevin chuckled. "like i said, didn't really care about y'all"

"can you just get this over with kevin, i'm tired of lying to my friends"
kehlani sighed.

"i don't know what should i tell you first, the fact that keith abused ryan or me" kevin said. kehlani rolled her eyes. "you're so over dramatic, keith didn't abuse you or ryan"

"before me i'm pretty sure keith loved ryan"
she added. "you right, but you weren't there for none of that so how do you really know?"

"because i just fucking know"
kehlani folded her arms.

"or should i tell you about the time i liked ryan and keith stole her from me"

"seems like keith steals everything from you, instead of taking it back you whine like a baby" kehlani chuckled. kevin glared at her.

"so how did keith supposedly steal ryan from you"
kehlani rolled her eyes.

"ryan had came to a party and i had my eyes on her"

FLASHBACK!
kevin.

she looked cute with her black dress on. i couldn't keep my eyes off her even keith noticed.

"yo you been drooling for like three minutes now"
keith nudged his shoulder. "that's ryan?" i asked him. he nodded with a smile. "yeah, she fine ain't she?"

"hell yeah"
i laughed. "aye you ain't feeling her right?" i asked keith.
"nah you good she not my type, gone head shoot yo shot" keith said laughing.

and that's what i did. despite what you think of her now, ryan was actually a nice person before she went crazy for keith. we went on a date a week later. her smile drove me crazy and she wasn't like other girls, so i thought.

"what you mean?"
kehlani asked.

"damn can i tell the story"

"ugh"

i thought we was actually feeling each other. we kissed on the first date, but she ain't want to fuck though. i didn't care either way i still wanted to be with ryan. we were on the low for about one month.

i was running errands but then ryan texted me saying she was waiting for me in my room. so i'm thinking i'm about to get some coochie and shit , i'm trying to hurry up and get everything done. i told her it was gone take about an hour.