FORTY NINE

KISS LAND
( CHAPTER FORTY NINE )
x. MULTI
a/n sometimes i wish i used better face claims
for kehlani & the girls...it's really too late
to change it tho..

"Yeah they kept texting me about weird stuff"
Kehlani said. "Want me get you security or something you can come stay with me—"

"Stop trying to convince me to stay with you Keith"
Kehlani narrowed her eyes at Keith. It's been 2 weeks past since the unknown number and they found ways to still contact kehlani sending her threats and rude texts.

"I just don't want you to get hurt baby girl"
Keith sighed. Kehlani smiled. "I can take care of myself keith...and plus it's probably ryan or some shit"

"No it's not her, she wouldn't do something like that"Keith
said. Kehlani arched her eyebrows. "How you know that?"
She questioned.

Keith immediately heard the annoyed sound to her voice whenever he mentioned ryan or whenever her named popped in his mouth. "Nevermind"

"You know you don't have to get so jealous when I talk about ryan right?"Keith asked. Kehlani scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I'm not jealous—I could careless about her"

"Then why you always mentioning her name then get mad when I say something about it?"Keith cocked an eyebrow.
Kehlani blew a breath. "I'm not"she mumbled.

Keith chuckled, knowing she was jealous of him and ryan even though they weren't even together. "Who is my girlfriend now?"

"I am"
Kehlani blushed.

"Exactly so what you mad for"

"Boy ain't nobody even mad im just saying cause you still love her don't you?"Kehlani asked. Keith stares at her through the phone. "N-No I don't love her anymore"

"I mean it's fine, you were in love with her—I don't mean to get mad about it it's just...I don't know, can we change the subject now"kehlani laughed.

"Well we almost done finishing the last 2 episodes of what/if"Keith said. "That's good, I can't wait to see it!"

"I should spoil it for you"Keith laughed. "That's not fucking funny don't do that! childish ass!"kehlani laughed.

"I can't wait to see you though"

"I just wanna see Luke but yeah I miss you too"Keith smacked his lips. "I'm playing"Kehlani laughed.

"I'm tired of—"Keith cut himself off taking his attention away from the phone and looking off into the distance.
"Hello?"Kehlani scrunched her face.

"uh ima call you back"Keith said still not looking at Kehlani. "What's going on?"Kehlani asked. Before she could ask again, he hung up. She gasped.

"I KNOW DAMN WELL THIS ALMOND HEAD ASS NIGGA DID NOT JUST HANG UP ON ME!"

———

10:26AM.
TEXT CONVO.

the almond of my life
u up?