THIRTY EIGHT

KISS LAND
( CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT )
x. MULTI
a/n keith saying " on
me " be fucking killing me 😭!
anyways i thought of killing myself & i was
thinking about kiss land and i thought ,, what
if i put this shit as a series 👨🏾‍🦲!

kehlani
downtown los angeles.

lowercase intended.

"she dead ass wrong for posting that"kirsten rolled her eyes."i should shoot her for that"

"exactly, what was she thinking"makailah said.chloe came and rubbed my shoulders."just chill out lani, don't even think about going to find her"

that's exactly what im going to do. i swear im going to beat her ass, not even trying to sound ghetto.i didn't do nothing to that girl what she so worried about me for—and for her to sit there and post that nasty ass shit, she got me fucked up.

she just making herself look miserable.

"you ain't talk for 20 minutes, say something"algee said.
everyone came over just to make sure i was okay.
meanwhile, keith was on the phone with his manager, he even just as stupid for letting her record them having sex.

"im fine"i said.everyone smacked their lips."you bullshitting, everyone else here telling you to calm down no you need go beat the shit out of rhinoceros"kirsten said.

"im calm, promise"i reassured everyone.honestly, im not and im pretty sure everyone in this room knows im not but i just need to relax myself before i do something i shouldn't.

"so they're trying to get it taken down asap"
keith said.

thank god, i never knew that was the way i was gonna see keith's dick.jesus won't playing no games making keith—

"man, why would you let her record y'all having sex"
luke said.keith started to rub the back of his neck, and i stared at him.

"uh i-i didn't"he stammered."then what was it?"i asked.
he cleared his throat."that was our...sex tape"keith said.
"what the fuck!"chloe face palmed.

this...nigga keith is fucking dumb in real life....

"and we did it, some weeks ago"i snapped my head at him.
"weeks ago?"he nodded."when you and i weren't on speaking terms"he said nervously.

don't rage kehlani.dont rage.dont rage—fuck it.

"you dumbass!"I jumped over the couch."oh shit!"algee said."you're stupid , slow , retarted , fucking piece of—"

"okay thesaurus.com, come on"algee pulled me away from him.i glared at him before his form disappeared in my sight."i hate him, i should shoot him"i frowned.

—————