are monsters born or created? | 000

↳☠︎↴

𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃?

𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐑
𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃?

IN WHICH Juliet Reed has a fatal heart condition and finally finds someone to live for in her crazy world of magic and death.

or

IN WHICH Juliet Reed, a dying girl, meets Remus Lupin, a werewolf.

↳☠︎↴

JULIET REED was born with a fatal heart condition that has affected her throughout her entire life

JULIET REED was born with a fatal heart condition that has affected her throughout her entire life. It has caused her to have heart attacks that began when she was 7. Not even magic could help the little girl heal.

When she turned 11 she was accepted into 'Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry' and sorted into the Slytherin house. Of course, she always stood out in the place that she was supposed to meant to be in. Her ambitions were low and wasn't ever truly cunning like the rest of her peers. She became an outsider.

Juliet also has always had a very strained relationship with her parents that quickly fell apart after her brother died when she was 15. Never returning home for Christmas was her tradition, but her parents never requested her return either.

But, when the isolated sick girl meets the ever so popular Gryffindor boy, things take a turn for her.