{Prologue}

-The New Kids

Flashback:

"Vanessa, we shall name her Vanessa." My Mom whispered and looked down at me with love....

13 Years Later

I felt tears run down my face as I looked down at the photo of me and my mom when I was five.

"Vanessa!!" My Dad yelled.

I set the photo under my pillow and wiped my tears away and grabbed a black hoodie and then walked downstairs.

"Sage!" He yelled again.

Sage walked downstairs and I sighed, my sister was all perfect, perfect hair, perfect chest, perfect image, not to mention she's a huge slut...

"I'm leaving for work." My Dad said as he kissed my older sister's forehead. He looked at me and sighed then walked out. I felt tears run down my face again.

"Don't worry sis, someday Dad will love you." My sister whispered to me with venom and sarcasm in her voice, she walked to the door and another one of her boy toys walked in.

I ran upstairs to my room and locked my door and then rolled on top of my bed and started to cry. Moans came from my sister's room I grabbed my photo under my pillow, a bag, some clothes, and everything else I needed to go somewhere, anywhere but here. I then walked downstairs and out the door to Baliee's house.

"Vanessa!" Baliee said as she opened the door and gave me a hug, "Some new emo boy moved in by your house. Want to go and introduce ourselves?" She asked.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"I hate my life, and I miss my Mom."

"Its ok, Vanessa." she tried to reassure me, but I pulled away.

"Its all my fault she's not here."

"No its not! Now come on we are going to see that emo guy!" Baliee said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her.

We arrived at the house and tears were streaming down my face.

"Vanessa!" she scolded, dabbing my running makeup.

A tall guy walked out with a football jersey, he looked at me, and then walked into my house. Next a really cute guy with emo style hair walked out and sighed.

I felt more tears run down my face as I turned around, "Vanessa come on!" Baliee said as she pulled my arm again.

"Hi!" she told the guy.

"Uh hey." The guy replied.

"This is my friend Vanessa, she's your neighbor."

"I'm Rex." he said holding out his hand to both of us. As I shook it and Baliee's phone went off.

"Yeah, I'm coming." she told to whoever was on the phone.

"Shane?" I asked.

"Nope, my mother."

"Your in trouble, she never calls."

"No... Ok maybe." Baliee said as she said her goodbyes and started to walk home.

It then started to rain, Rex led me inside his house and we sat down on his couch.

"So do you have any idea why my brother went to your house?" Rex asked.

"My sister's a slut, thats why."

"Ah, so is my brother."

"Really? I would of never guessed." 

Rex and I laughed before the door opened and Rex's older brother walked in. He stood in the doorway for a second all soaked from the rain.

He walked over to us and then into the kitchen, "I should go home." I whispered.

"But its raining."

"So?" I said as Rex sighed. Mason walked back out to the living room and looked at Rex. "You gonna move freak?" he asked, standing in front of him with a coke and some pizza rolls.

Rex stood up and then he walked upstairs as I looked over at Mason.

"That was mean." I told him as he sat next to me.

"Life's a bitch." Mason said.

"Your just like Sage."

"Your don't even look close to being her and I bet you can't even be as good as her." He said with venom in his voice

I felt tears run down my face as I stood up. Mason had then grabbed my hand pulling me back down on the couch and then was on top of me pulling off my shirt and pants. When he had his off, I tried pushing him away but he shoved his tongue into my mouth and then I bit his lip hard and he pulled away and I pushed him off me and and grabbed my shirt and pants and ran upstairs.

I ran into a bathroom and locked the door, I quickly put my shirt and pants back on and then sat on the toilet, tears running down my face again. 

I silently opened the door and ran out and opened a door and shut it and locked it. I looked at Rex who was laying on his bed, "Hello." Rex said.

"What happened?" Rex asked as he noticed the tears running down my face.

"Your brother fuckin' tried to rape me!" I said tears still pouring down my face.

"Well, thats my brother. He did that to my last girlfriend, and got her pregnant. She never spoke to me again."