{Seven}

- No Regrets, but everything is wrong.

I yawned and sat up from my bed and stretched my arms, I got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom to get ready for the day.

Once I was finished I walked downstairs to find Sage and Jacob who were sitting at the table laughing.

"Hey Vanessa." Sage said.

"Hi." I said as I grabbed a orange and sat down.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Jacob said as he got up, once he was gone Sage turned to me she had tears in her eyes.

"Mason wants me back, but I just feel a different feeling for Jacob, he's not asking for anything. I just don't know what to do he keeps calling me, he leaves today. Worst of all Mason really knows this is his." Sage said.

"I thought the baby was Jacobs and maybe you could go see him?" I asked.

"No, I don't want to fall back into love with him."

"Wait, your using Jacob?"

"Well, it's a long long story Vanessa, maybe later I could tell you."

"Tell me now!"

"Come on Vanessa I can't tell you, you... You just wouldn't understand." Sage said.

"Fine I'm going over to Rex's." I mumbled.

"Have fun!" Sage said.

I opened the door and started walking to Rex's house.

[Rex's POV]

I sighed as I sat up, I felt horrible today something just didn't feel right.

I got up and walked into my bathroom and looked at myself, same jet black hair, same blue eyes everything looked the same.

I walked over to my closet and put some new random clothes on and walked downstairs. Misty was sitting on the couch, she turned to look at me.

"Rex!!" she shouted hugging me.

Ugh Misty, she was my ex before I had Vanessa I like her and all as a friend but she can get extremely annoying! I would never admit to anyone that we had previously dated thats just embarrassing! 

"What are you doing here Misty?" I asked.

"Mason is going off to collage I thought it would be good to atleast say goodbye."

"You hate Mason."

"No I don't! I love Mason."

"Misty I think it's best if you leave." I said before she pushed me against the wall and her lips were on mine.

I heard the door open and then someone said "Rex?" and I pushed Misty away and saw Vanessa.

She had something small in her hands, tears running down her face she turned around and ran away.

That's it, Misty is going to get it.

Misty grabbed my hand and laughed

"Who was that?" she questioned.  

I took my fist and punched her, she screamed as I punched her again losing my control.

I was pulled off of Misty and looked up at Mason, "What the fuck dude!" he said.

I got up and grabbed my coat and opened the door and ran to Vanessa's, that fucking whore Misty.

[Vanessa's POV]