{Eight}

-The Bitch With The Fake Baby.

I was sitting alone in the room with Rex, "Is this because what happened?" Rex asked.

"I saw another boy in my dreams."

"Vanessa you were dead!"

"I liked being dead with this boy."

"What was his name?"

"I'm not telling you, you will go beat him up I know you."

"Vanessa, I love you."

"I used to love you Rex." I said looking away.

Rex sighed, "You know if I never came over you would be dead."

"Then I could spend my afterlife with that boy."

"Fine, if you don't even want to be friends then I'll just go live with Mason." Rex said getting up and walking to the door.

"Rex, wait." I said as Rex stopped and turned around, "What?" He said.

"I'm pregnant, and if you leave the baby will never see it's father."

"Bullshit Vanessa."

"Seriously, Go look in my pants pocket." I said pointing to my pants.

"Fuck you Vanessa."

"You already did remember?" I said before he walked out.

[Sages POV]

I looked over at Mason and sighed, shit I knew this would happen I think I'm falling for Mason again. Jacob walked up to me and smiled, I looked down at sighed.

"Mason, what about your collage?" I asked

"I think if someone is in the hospital, that's way more important that collage."

"Why did you come?"

"Honestly, I came to see you."

"Really?"

"That day you told me that we were done, I tried getting over you by dating other girls. We never even got as far as sex, because I felt different with you. I felt whole." Mason said.

I turned my head to look for Jacob, "Mason, but what if I were to tell you I was pregnant and it was Jacob's child?"

"I would still love you Sage."  

"Jacob."  

"He doesn't care about you, didn't you take notice that the girl sitting over there has disappeared, along with Jacob."

"Why would he do that? This baby is his."

Mason sighed and grabbed my hand, "Sage I want to spend my life with you, and besides I know that baby is mine you don't have to keep up this whole this is jacobs baby thing."

"Ok." I said.

Mason smiled, "I love you Sage."

"I love you too Mason." I said before kissing him.

[Vanessa's POV]

Rex then walked in again over to me, and sighed, "Vanessa I think you should just get rid of it, it was a huge mistake." He said.

I felt tears run down my face, "You regret sleeping with me?" I said.  

"Yea, I do it was a mistake I never meant to go that far."