{Six}

-Mistakes only happen once, right?

I yawned as I opened my eyes and sat up, wait something seems wrong. I held in a gasp and I looked down at my bare chest. Oh my God. No no, I couldn't of.

I grabbed a blanket as I walked over to pick my clothes up and I walked to the bathroom and changed. I opened Rex's door silently as I tip toed downstairs.

I walked into my house to see another guy, not Mason, sitting on the couch with his hands on Sage's belly. Sage looked over at me and I felt tears run down my face, "Vanessa! What's wrong?" she asked walking over to me.

She must of been taking crazy pills before because she seems completely sane now.

"I... think... I... slept.... with......... Rex." I said in-between my sobs.

Sage got up to hug me, "It's going to be okay Vanessa." she said and I smiled.

"This is Jacob." she said as Jacob waved his hand.

"What happened to...Mason." I asked.  

"He's moving away so we broke up."

"Wait! Rex is moving!"

"No just Mason, for college."

"Oh." I said as I wiped my tears away. 

"I'll be back Jacob." Sage said as she walked me upstairs.

I sat on her bed and she held both my hands, "What do you remember?" she asked.

"Me and Rex making out and that's it."

"That's it?" I nodded.

"Are you in any pain?"

"Some." I said.

"Define some."

"It hurts."

"I need more than that Vanessa."

"Sage, what if Rex didn't-"

"Ah don't jump to conclusions."

"But what if he-"

"Ah."

"Sage-"

"Uh."

"I could turn up-"

"Ah!"

"Preg-"

"La."

"nant-"

"Vanessa!" She screamed as I felt tears run down my face.

"Vanessa, you know that boy downstairs?"

I nodded.

Sage patted her belly.

"Really?"

"Yup, it's his." Sage said.

"Your always protected through."

"Maybe I just forgot."

"Sage, you don't forget things."

"He's a nice boy, and I want to spend my life with him."

"So your saying I should spend my life with someone who really cares about me?"

"Exactly." I smiled then hugged Sage.

"Your so nice now." I said.

She sighed..."Yeah."

Did I really want to be with Rex for the rest of my life? What if he regrets what happened yesterday? What if he doesn't feel the same way I do? The biggest of all, what if I turn up pregnant?