dating dylan would include

-him being more into pda than you thought he would be

~ "babe c'mere." he pouted and pulled me onto his lap. we were sitting on the patio of our favourite little coffee shop in LA one morning and he was being grumpy.

"dyl." I laughed a bit and shifted in his lap, surprised he did that in front of the street.

"im bored and I need you." he kissed down my neck to my collarbone and I quickly stood up. he mumbled something and I giggled at the sight of him being so needy this morning.

"I think we need to go home dylan." I laughed a bit and grabbed his hand as he got up, leaving him with a smirk on his face.

-him going thrifting/shopping with you all the time

~ "dyl I'm going shopping." I grab my keys and start to head out of our flat.

"wait!" Dylan runs downstairs with his coat half on and out of breath.

"im coming too!" I laugh and he grabs my hand to walk out to the car.

we get to the first place I wanted to check out which was the thrift store on 5th. I picked up some corduroys and held them up to Dylan who nodded and did a thumbs up from across the isle.

I laughed and continued browsing through the hangars. later on, Dylan comes up to me with a pile of clothes in hand.

"woah what did you find?" I ask, interested.

"ok don't be mad." I raised my eyebrow and he smirked, holding up a strappy lace bodysuit. he held it up to me as if to say 'heh?'.

"what? no! Dylan!" I pulled his hand down and he spun around in a laughing mess.

"I don't think it's a very good idea to buy lingerie from a thrift store." I roll my eyes.

-him taking you on tour and going backstage to kiss you after every song they preformed.

~I watched as Dylan, Cole and Braeden preformed only friend and as the song was coming to an end I looked out at the huge crowd and a few girls waved at me, instantly recognizing me. I smiled to myself only to find Dylan running to me from the stage, putting his guitar against one of the speakers.

he picked me up with a swift move and walked behind the curtains so the fans wouldn't see the rest. his lips instantly finding mine and roughly starting to makeout with me, I smile against his and he puts me down, lips not leaving mine. he trails down to my collarbone, his hands roaming my body and we both start to laugh and I pull away.

"wow what was that for?" I giggle and he embraces me once more.

"I miss you out there." he raises an eyebrow as I smirk.

"well you're doing great babe." I smirk too. Braeden starts saying something, introducing treacherous doctor I think.

I raise my eyebrows and look out to the stage telling Dylan to go.

"I fucking love you." he kisses me again and pulls my hand to the edge of the curtain, almost peeking out but not quite.

"love you too. go! I've got something for you after." I smile and he squeezes my ass.

"ack! dyl! ill get you back!" I glance back at him, grabbing his guitar and putting the strap around himself.

"im sure you will babe." he winks at me and goes back out, leaving me laughing and returning to the chair on the left.

-the two of you going for a day drive to a solitary beach or something romantic for him just to get you alone

- him literally making a playlist during practice with brae and Cole because he couldn't wait.

~songs he'd play for you:

best to you-blood orange

lovesick-summer salt

last nite-strokes

like or like like-miniature tigers

wait a minute!-willow

new flesh-current joys

drag-day wave

you're the best-wet

and pretty much anything tame impala, beach fossils, good morning, rex orange county, mac demarco, the killers and the growlers.

-singing and dancing together in the house all the time, speakers full blast.

~that time you two were rocking out to mr. brightside and it ended up with Dylan plugging in his electric guitar and putting on a show for you.

-him being such a flirt and a little handsy but who are we kidding you love it.

-when he gets jealous that's when he's the most touchy. he isn't normally like that but he will always show you off and literally lick your face in pictures because if we're being honest it's not the grossest thing he does to you.

-his favourite thing to do is listen to soft indie playlists and just cuddle but he'll never admit it.

-he also loves kissing your head in public because it's easy for him to lean down whenever.

-he loves it when you trace shapes on his abs at night in the dark

-you love it when he runs the side of his finger up and down your neck out of impulse

-he'll rest his hand on your thigh while driving and will always be holding your hand