under the stars in autumn

^ lmao enjoy this fluff!

-

it was 3 am and I hear an alarm go off on the other side of the bed.

"shit" I hear Dylan curse and sit up from beside me.

I don't open my eyes but he turns on a light and quickly shuts off the alarm.

a warm hand lightly grabs my cold shoulder that was peeking out of the sheets.

"babe? hun it's time." Dylan said groggily. he sounded tired but exited.

I turned over to him and smiled, eyes half open. he kissed the side of my mouth while swinging one leg over my body, straddling me, and buried his face in the crook of my neck, sighing.

I giggled and he turned his head towards me, kissing my neck.

he got up and pulled my hand so id sit up. I groaned and he shrugged. heading to the closet.

I hesitantly followed after rubbing my eyes.

I took off my Brandy Melville Newport sweatshirt, and put on a light pink frilly thin turtleneck, a lilac hoodie and light wash mom jeans with white pink heart socks and nike airforce 1's.

I turn around and Dylan put on his 'the strokes' mock neck sweater with black jeans and Oxford eye doc's. I run to the bathroom quick and he follows. I do some quick makeup and pinned my bangs up.

I smile at him still, being too tired to talk and follow him downstairs. he grabs the Volkswagen keys and throws a blanket in the back while I get in the passenger seat. we drive with the radio on for a bit and metric plays. Dylan puts his free hand on the middle console, face up, and without even looking at me when I interlace my fingers I see him smirk.

I close my eyes for a bit and rest my head while dyl keeps driving, and I start to fall back asleep.

~

some time later I'm woken up with a kiss on my forehead from dyl while he opens my door and starts setting up the spot.

I grab a blanket and water bottles from the backseat and join dyl at a spot at the lookout.

Dylan is cross legged and I walk over to him, draping half the blanket over his shoulder.

he pulls me closer and put the rest of the blanket around me, kissing my cheek and resting his head against mine, looking out at the los angeles skyline.

"is it cliché we drove all the way out here at 3 am just to see this?" i whispered.

"yeah. but we both need some time off, so why not kick off the weekend with a cute adventure huh?" he looked back at me.

"wow that was so cheesy." i chuckle.

"hm you're welcome." he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap, kissing my neck in the process.

i giggle as he keeps sucking at my collarbone and grabbing at my hips.

"is it bad that ivy is playing in my head
right now?" he stops and i laugh at him.

"let's wait for later to do that..."

~

sorry that ended shitty

liv🖤