last episode (no spoilers)

After season three came out you felt you had to start watching 13rw because you wanted to be as supportive as possible, so here's what happened when you and dylan watched his last episode until s4. ps no spoilers here!!

"what the fuck." the music started playing for the credits and i turned around to dylan who had his arms around me and legs splayed out on the couch.

dylan looked at my trying to hide a smirk.

i grabbed a pillow and hugged it really hard.

"what the fuuuuuuck." i looked up and back at the tv screen.

i heard dylan laugh from beside me and i playfully slapped his leg.

"owwy." he curled up and pretended to be hurt.

"biiiiitch what the fuuuuuck!" i said louder.

"whaaaaaat." he replied.

i threw the pillow at him and he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him.

"wait wait wait-

dyl started kissing down my neck and i grabbed his face and squeezed his cheeks.

"whaaaaat?" he pouted and grabbed my face too.

"it ends like that?!" i say finally.

"um yes the credits are rolling." he laughed at me again.

"what the FuCk dyl actually?" he let go of my face and i shook his head around.

"hehehehe yes it did and now you're gonna have to wait!" he giggled. actually giggled.

i thought for a moment. what. the. fuck.

he smirked. "are you going to let me kiss you now?"

i raised an eyebrow. saying nothing.

i quickly licked his face and jumped off of him to run away.

"hahahahahaa!!" i laugh and ran away to our bedroom, closing the door hearing him squeal like a child.

"ewww! ew ew ew!!" his muffled laughs got closer.

"you're gonna get it now baby." he chucked and opened the door to pick me up bridal style just to throw me on the bed, with me still giggling...

-

oop i can't finish this shits getting hot lol comment if you actually want smut😂 recommend anything on the recommendation page guys! love y'all bye🖤🖤