tease

Probs gonna b a part 2 if you guys comment!!!!!!
Anyways enjoy you hoebags.
-
At about 7 pm, Friday night dylan took me out on a date. We rarely go out too late, just because we are both most comfortable at home but we decided it could be fun with the rest of the band.

We met brae and cole at a little indie music festival and saw Rex Orange County And gus dapperton, But by the end of tame impala dylan was getting really handsy and I could tell he didn't want to be there anymore so I went to find brae and cole in the crowd.

They had already found a group of people and looked like they were having fun so dyl told them we were leaving and they seemed fine.

~at our flat~

I started to take off my romper and his jean jacket to get into some more comfy clothes, and dylan had already changed into a t shirt and boxers. He didn't look like he was going to go straight to bed since it was 9:30 something so I just put on black panties and my white collared sweatshirt from brandy Melville.

Dylan was sitting on the couch with some sheet music and called me over to look at it.

"This is really good babe." I looked up and him from across the room. He motioned me over.

"Is it for the album?" I raised an eyebrow and he pulled me in.

"Nah I just got bored yesterday when you weren't around." He kissed the top of my head and took the paper from me.

I frowned because I wasn't done reading the notes, just lyrics, and I obviously knew where this was going.

He pressed his lips against the side of my face aggressively and I didn't comply.

His hand wandered up my top to my tits but I grabbed them before he could start to tease me.

"I'm not in the mood dyl." I sat up and grabbed my phone from the side table. Just to make him annoyed I leaned back against him and I heard him scoff.

He still put his arms around me and played with my hair. Eventually he started whispering dirty things into my ear and I still just ignored him.

"Babe please I missed you so much." He slid his hand up my thigh and played with the waistband of my panties from behind. We were still on the couch and I was sitting in between his legs and he was hugging me from behind.

"My legs already hurt from the festival." I said, voice monotone. I could almost feel him smirking from behind me.

A few more minutes passed by and I put my phone down. He cuddled more up against me, but then he went for his phone.

I closed eyes for a bit until I heard his phone ring.

"Hey brae. Yeah we're at the house. You still at lalapalooza?" Dylan started talking on the phone but gently stroked my thigh as if he was telling me to be quiet for a sec. well I had other plans.

"Oh you met some cool people? That's always fun...yeah...you saw mac demarco? That's so fucking cool!..." He sat up so I did too. He kept his arms around me but held me tighter.

I bit my lip and arched my back a bit on his lap. He instantly gripped my waist even tighter and choked on his words to brae a bit.

I leaned against him more and something shifted underneath me.

I bit my bottom lip out of impulse and Dylan wraps up his conversation to brae.

"Ok, night. Call a cab! See you Monday..." I stayed still for a minute more.

as soon as I heard his phone being placed on the table I got up and turned around so I was facing him in his lap.

"You changed your mind huh?" He smirked and kissed me slowly. I smiled against his lips.

"yeah, well hurry up you fucking tease before I change my mind." I pull away just to see him smirk before picking my up so I could wrap my legs around this waist, giggling...