hot girl summa

so basically this is always fangirling over you and it's hot girl summer so yeah self explanatory. enjoy!

cole and his gf, dylan and his gf (you), and brae.

hot girl summer. yes. i said it. it's real. and we live for hot girl summer over here in LA. if that's what you've heard, you're correct.

this is just an excuse to talk about bathing suits and it makes pda easier if hot girl summer his your handsy boyfriends excuse. well, in my case it definitely is.

yeah we have a pool and yeah we use it all the time for a lot of different reasons let just say it's always a good time out there.

i was just suntanning on a towel on the pool deck when i could feel the sun being blocked.

i opened my eyes to see my boyfriend dylan standing there.

"babe are you getting in the water?" he asked with a pouty face.

i laughed and nodded. "i'm just not hot enough yet." i added.

he rolled his eyes. "jesus you're laying in 90 degree weather and you're also hot as fuck. you're gonna melt babyyyyy!" he pouted more and it just made me laugh more.

ironic. super ironic. hot girl summer is playing! *gasp* i guess that means i have to get up and have some fun.

i sighed and grabbed dyls hand to get up.

brae whistled and turned up the song.

dylan have him the middle finger and i just slapped his shoulder.

"ow that's my sunburn." he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"oops." i say not so sincere.

"you really want to get thrown in the pool don't you?" he raised an eyebrow and grabbed my hips.

"well if you want me to go in then let me do it myself." i said smartly and he grabbed my ass.

"uhuh for sure." he kissed down the side of my face and i wrapped my arms around his neck, throwing my head back.

his hands started roaming my slim figure and i laughed and grabbed them before he could literally take off my bikini.

"follow me." i grabbed his hand and lead him to the starts and we slowly made our way to the relatively deep end of the pool.

he picked me up underwater and held me up my ass and pushed me up so his head was chest level and i laughed.

"you don't want to swim you just want to touch me don't you? why are we down at this end anyways?" i giggled and he spun around.

"cuz they can't really see what's happening underwater in between us can they? plus it's hot girl summer..."

-

heheheheh yw bye🖤