FIVE

chapter five | group hug

Yoongi waltzed down the halls a week later. He fiddled with his rings and sighed he was already tired and he had just gotten to school.

Once again he felt a small body run into him a slight noise of surprise left the other's lips. Yoongi knew who this was.

"I-I'm so s-s-sorry!"

Yoongi shakes his head, "you might be the clumsiest person I've ever met."

With dusted cheeks, Hoseok mumbled a small, "s-sorry."

There was an awkward silence and neither of the teenage boys moved. Hoseok played with the hem of his shirt wishing he had worn sleeves. Yoongi softly smiles admiring the boy in front of him.

Both boys caught each other's eyes and one turned a brighter scarlet red than before and the other was left breathless. They both let out small laughs and looked away. The awkward air was lifted almost immediately.

Just as Yoongi was to say something he was interrupted by Kim Taehyung, who now became Yoongi's biggest cock block.

"Hey, have any of you seen, Jungkook?" Taehyung looks expectant and adds on, "he owes me something."

Yoongi's face of annoyance turned into one of disgust, "please, don't fuck in the bathrooms, again."

Hoseok's doe eyes widen and his lips parted slightly, again?

Taehyung ignores Yoongi's comment, "so is that a no?"

Hoseok nods and so does Yoongi.

"What a shame," he feigns disappointment yet smirks, "anyways, Hoseok, Seokjin hyung's looking for you."

He leaves the two boys and Yoongi sighs.

"Well, I'll g-go n-now," Hoseok glances up at Yoongi and smiles.

Yoongi swore his heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah, okay, see you later, Seok."

Hoseok walked away, giddy, and a big grin on his face. He called me Seok!

Yoongi's smile dropped as he watched Hoseok walk away, what are you doing? You can't get attached, not again.

-

That day Yoongi sat next to Taehyung. He wasn't listening to the boy's meaningless rambles nor to the teacher's lecture. His mind was clouded by the stuttering boy with a pretty face.

Yoongi concluded he had a crush.

And that wasn't good.

He groaned into his hands and set his head on the table. Taehyung gave him a weird look but he didn't notice.

I should just take a-

"Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok."

Yoongi was suddenly wide awake. He now listened to his teacher who seemed to be pairing people up.

"Taehyung, what's happening?"

Yoongi looked at all the people moving their seats. He was utterly confused.

Taehyung turned to Yoongi, "we're getting new partners for an assignment, now go sit next to your baby because I'm not getting up."

Yoongi flipped him off. The boy put his feet up on the desk and closed his eyes. His victory was short lived when he got a warning from Mrs. Brenton.

"I hope you get detention," he mutters to Taehyung before moving.

"You love me!"

"I don't think I do."