ELEVEN

chapter eleven | daddy?

Youngjae's phone chimes in the middle of his sentence. Hurriedly, he fishes out his phone from his bag and he can feel himself shrinking with content when he thinks of who it could be.

Bur before he can even read the text, Jimin snatches his phone from his hands.

"Give it back!"

"Heart emojis? Who's this?" Jimin's now hunched over and hiding the phone. Youngjae's eyes went ample.

He doesn't reply but he tries harder to get the phone back. They scramble across Hoseok's room like dogs. Hoseok sits on the bed baffled but wearing a smile nonetheless.

Youngjae finally rolls his eyes and stills his feet, "It's Jaebum."

Jimin nods. Then, he starts typing.

"What are you doing?" Jimin smirks. "Park Jimin, you better fu-"

The smaller man tosses the phone back to him mumbling a small here. Youngjae catches it and sits next to Hoseok, who shamelessly watches him unlock his phone. It opens to Jaebum's messages.

𝗁𝖾𝗒

𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 ;)
𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾?

"Jimin, I'm so gonna beat your ass."

Youngjae quickly types a reply but it now says Read 3:32. Then, the three little bubbles come up and then disappear. Youngjae can't find it in himself to hit send.

𝗈𝗁
𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

Youngjae's face flushes and his shoulders stiffen. The dots are gone for a moment again and then they return. The latter finally hit send.

𝖨𝖬 𝖲𝖮𝖱𝖱𝖸
𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖩𝖨𝖬𝖨𝖭

𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽
𝖨 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁

Youngjae squeaks and puts his phone to his face. Hoseok laughs at him.

"And-and you expect me uh t-to text Yoongi?"

-

Yoongi keeps checking his phone. Every few minutes he turns it on, but nothing ever shows. He puts it down and twists his rings around his finger. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Taehyung take a hit of his vape and blow the smoke towards Jungkook who sits in his lap. The air around him already smells of different artificial fruits and he had to admit, it smelt nice.

When Taehyung hands his device to his boyfriend, Yoongi pulls out a lollipop. It's cherry-flavored, he's sure it's sweet but a second passes and he pulls out a cigarette too. He twirls them both around thumbs and pushes the home button to his phone one more time.

"Why don't you just text him?" Kihyun shifts on his feet next to him before crouching down. He looks at him. Yoongi doesn't see him often but when he does Kihyun's constantly giving advice to one of them.

"I don't know."

Kihyun tilts his head, his bangs falling into his dark eyes, "you do have his number right?" Yoongi nods.

"Don't tell me Jaebum's got farther than you," he laughs breathlessly.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, then he starts to bounce his leg, "he's probably the same."

His friend gives him a challenging look, "Im Jaebum!" he starts, "text that boy of yours."

Jaebum snapped out of his thoughts and straightened his posture, "I was already planning on it." His eyes sweep over both of them before texting Youngjae.

A little later he gets a text and his jaw drops open before looking towards his friends.

"What'd he say?" Taehyung inquires. Jaebum shows them all his screen.

"I knew he was freaky, but a daddy kink, really?" Jungkook states unimpressed and it only takes Taehyung to whisper in his ear before he glances off with red cheeks.

Jaebum immediately types a response.

"Don't get a boner now, yeah?" Yoongi says.

Jaebum seems insulted but he doesn't reply.

Kihyun nudges him, "c'mon Yoongi it's your turn."

Yoongi nods and opens a message, but he doesn't type. It's like the blinking line taunts him.

"What do I say?" he asks after a minute.

Kihyun sighs, "oh for the love of-" he takes the phone from him. He hands it back after he's done. It reads:

𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗈𝗄

Nothing elaborate but Yoongi can feel his hands sweat. When he nervously puts the cigarette in his mouth, he gets a reply.

𝗁𝗂 𝗒𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗂!!

"He's so fucking adorable," he slips out, "I just-"

Kihyun interrupts him, "Yoongi reply!"

"Hoseok has your sweater right?" Jaebum looks up from his phone.

"Yeah, why?"

He shakes his head, "Youngjae thought so."

Does that mean Hoseok is wearing his sweater right now? HIS sweater? He smiles.

Jaebum shows him his phone. It's a picture of Hoseok. He is wearing his sweater with the hood up, it pulls his curls into his soft face. His lips are visibly coated in sparkly gloss, (it makes Yoongi's mouth dry), and he is, of course, smiling, it's small but it's there. He's staring at his phone.

"Tell Youngjae, thanks," is all he says.

He gets another message, it's jumbled.

𝖽𝖺𝖽𝗃𝗁𝖿𝗄𝗂𝗁𝗂
𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗁𝖽𝗀𝗆𝗌𝖽𝗃𝗈
𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗂!!
𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗃𝖺𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 :(

𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗈

Yoongi forgets all about the cigarette and lollipops that day.

y'all dramatic,, this is not that cute

y'all are tho ;)