Chapter 2- Our eyes meet

Bum's POV: I enter through the doors, my heart pounding yet I try to brush it away that I'm nervous. All eyes were on me... But not for long. Shortly after everyone went back to what they were doing. I walked along the corridors my head down trying to save me from having to look at anyone, my eyes however were captivated by Harry Styles who was on my phone. Next thing I know my books and phones covered the floor, as well as me trying to gather them up.

Ruel's POV: I heard the girl, who I was interested in was going to our school, I was trying to keep an eye out for anyone that looked like her from her picture. I leaned against one of the lockers along the corridor hoping to find Bum. Her profile was on my phone even though I didn't need it as I knew everything about her and what she looked like. That's when I saw her. Bums head was down as she strutted through the same corridor I was in. I had to think of how to get her attention...so I jumped out right in front of, then her and her books fell to the ground. I reached for one of the books, then felt something cold....it was Bum's hands. They were touching mine. She pulled away and then raised her head. We sat their on the floor just staring into eachothers souls. Her eyes were glistening and my heart was pounding just a the sight of her.

Bum's POV: Our hands touched, then I slowly looked up to see who had bumped into me. His curtains were godly and his face was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Harry Styles who? We stared into eachothers souls for minutes. He reached for my hand to help me up. We just stood there, then his hands moved to his face where he slowly stroked his chin.
He finally said
R: "Hey, your new here right"
I replied saying
B: "Yeh how did you know"
R: "ughhh, just took a guess"
He looked nervous but still he didn't take his eyes off me for one second.
I had been here for what less than five minutes and already had a cute guy my age who wanted to be friends. This couldn't have gone any better.

Ruel's POV: After minutes pass by of us staring into eachothers souls, she finally began to walk away. I had to think fast...how can I make her mine.
I got the courage to ask..
R: Do you want to hang out sometime?
To my expectations she reacted quickly.
B: Sure.
She handed me her phone as we happily exchanged numbers.
Bum walked away, her round cheeks blushing. This was going to be easier than I thought.