chapter 4- He arrived

Bum's POV: It was finally the day, the day Ruel the cute hottie from my school was coming over to hang out yet I hoped that deep down he also felt like this was a date. I had no idea what he had in store but I'm sure anything we did together was going to end in laughter or so I thought.

Ruel's POV: I had to make a good impression on her after all this was a date but is that what she thought I don't know I shouldn't second-guess myself. I wanted this to go perfectly. After all it's what a girl like her deserves, A great date with an absolute hottie. Bum had no idea what we were doing yet I wanted to make sure she had a great time so I decided to do one of my favourite things...surfing. I could just imagine how beautiful it would be... The lovely sun setting as we lay on the beach laughing and goofing around. It had to go right it just had to.

Bum's POV: As I didn't know what he was doing or where he was taking me I had no idea what to where I needed something that could impress him yet I barely even knew anything about him. I was hoping to change that. After all that was the point of our hangout. It was nearly 12.00 meaning that he was going to be here any second...shit the time flew by so fast and I still needed to get ready. I threw on some semi casual clothes put my hair up in a high pony and tossed my one of a kind Louis Vuitton bag over my shoulder... i looked fucking hot, let's just hope I had the right idea.

Ruel's POV: I was nearly at her house, and just in time as it was nearly 12.00. I couldn't wait to see her, my heart was pounding and my stomach felt like it was in my throat. The nerves started kicking in and the steering wheel was covered in sweat. I needed to clear my mind...think about somethung that would put me at peace.
Ruel's Mind: (Ahh Bum and her rosy cheeks, soft skin and long beautiful hair).
I stepped out of my car and walker up to her house, it was smaller than mine yet still like a mansion. This was mine time, time to impress and time to steal her heart. It came down to one thing.....the Knock.

Bum's POV: It was time, I heard the car pull up, then the small laughter of Ruel outside....there it was the knock. Our date had begun.