Awakening

~In a dark cave, Random adventurer's POV~

Ah geez, we already lost 2 people in our party, The only ones left aside from me is Maria (the scout) and Juuno. (another fighter) 

(A/N I think I messed up on the grammar)

"Hey, I think I can hear something over there." Our scout said while pointing towards a dark tunnel that leads into a large hall.

'How come I didn't notice that,' I thought to myself while I motioned to the others to follow me.

After passing through the long tunnel, we came across a body of a knight who had his arm cut off in a gruesome manner.

"How did this happen? I thought we were the only ones who discovered this cave" Said Juuno, while inspecting the corpse.

Maria proceeded to continue scouting the area to locate monsters or loot, After a few minutes, Maria rushed towards us, we could notice that her face was paler than usual and she had an expression of horror.

"Guys! There's someone here! He's too strong!" She yelled while we prepared ourselves for the incoming enemy, Once Maria was behind us, we slowly advanced towards the person who Maria just encountered.

After a few steps, a body was thrown towards us, we stared at the body and found out that it was a dead person and when we looked forward, we saw an 8-foot tall person clad in slightly damaged armor with some Grey cloth underneath, we noticed that he was holding a greatsword which was as long as his body.

"Stay... away.." The man said with a ghostly voice.

"You are not supposed to... be here..." He said while preparing to swing his greatsword at us, we also noticed that he wasn't moving or using his left arm.

"Maria, return to the guild hall and report what happened here, GO! NOW!" I yelled at her while me and Juuno prepare to fight the giant in front of us.

~Artorias' POV~

'Why, why wont they just leave..?' I thought to myself as I quicly dashed towards them bringing down my greatsword on one of them but they also dashed away, making me miss.

"Please... Leave this place... You are not safe here.." I begged them but they still wont give up.

I was busy begging them to leave, enabling one of them to stab my side. As soon as I felt the sword pierce my flesh, I dashed away, leaving one of them unarmed since his sword is stuck inside me, They tried to strike me again, thinking that I was going to pull out the sword in my side, when they were close enough, I quickly did a horizontal slash, killing one of them by separating his lower body from his upper body, unfortunately, one successfully dodged my attack by dashing backwards again. 

"I told you.... to stay away" I told him as I rested my sword on my shoulder.

"You monster!" He said while charging towards me, he tried to do an downward cut but i killed him before he could get closer to me by thrusting my sword forwards, piercing his stomach. I then waved my sword to the side to remove his body from my sword.

~Maria's POV~

As I got to the guild hall, I told the guild girl about what happened.

"There was someone inside the cave! There were also some corpses in there!" After saying that the guild girl's face paled.

"O-okay... do you want a party to go in there and clean up the area?" She asked me.

"YES! Please! is it okay if I assist them?" I asked her.

"Sure, and if it is okay with you,may I ask what the person looked like?" She asked me.

 "It was a knight.. he was clad in armor, with scratches all over, he also doesn't use his left arm.." I responded while trying my best to remember.

"Ill send a Party tomorrow" She said.