Dies Irae 1

I forgot to place a picture about what Maria would look like in her usual adventurer outfit, this is what she looks like:

(Yes, it's bloodborne.)

Somewhere in a forest, sometime after last chapter's events, 3rd POV

Artorias and Maria stood in the middle of a clearing, surrounded by bandits.

"Artorias, how many of them are left?"

"Possibly 10, maybe 15 of them, milady."

"Can you take care of half of them?"

"With pleasure."

Artorias said before entering a stance and positioning his sword so that it was held in front of his chest and was pointed towards his opponents. After a few seconds, he launched himself towards his targets, crushing one of them and killing 3 others by swinging his sword in a 360-degree motion and thrusting it into another bandit's chest. The other bandits were shocked at the speed of the knight despite his size. Maria quickly ran and slid along the ground, positioning herself behind the bandits before throwing her knives at them, killing 3 of them and wounding 1. Artorias wasted no time and brought down his sword on the wounded bandit, kicking up red dust and creating a mess of flesh and bones from both the injured opponent and the corpse that was impaled onto Artorias' sword, the knight quickly rolled to the side to avoid an incoming attack from another bandit and leaped into the air before bringing down his sword, splitting his target into two. The five remaining bandits readied themselves knowing that they won't be able to run away. As Artorias entered a stance similar to the one he does before leaping towards a target, Maria kicked one of the bandit's legs, which made the bandit kneel and swung her knife sidewards, killing her prey before stabbing another one in the neck. The other bandits that were caught off guard by Maria's attack didn't notice Artorias who launched himself towards them and only noticed him when they felt something pierce their chest, when they looked at the cause of the pain, they saw a part of a familiar greatsword which was tainted by their own blood.

Maria looked at Artorias who had impaled the three remaining bandits on his sword before bringing it down, making blood fly everywhere. 

"I think that's all of them"

She said while looking around for any more survivors and back at Artorias.

"You done?"

"Yes, Milady."

"Then let's go."