Chapter One

Bakugou's POV

-

-

-

Does Deku ever realize his luck? Fuck him. He is stupid. He doesn't see any of the signs. Honestly im glad he doesn't see the signs, at least it will give me more time to deal with this. But fucking seriously. Uraraka over there, just laughing at whatever he says, not a care in the world. Why the fuck cant she do that to me? What does she see to the nerd, that's not in me?

Shit, what am I talking about. Where did these thoughts even come from? What the fuck am I saying to myself.

Maybe it started yesterday. No, it did start yesterday. At the sports festival. Ever since my fight against her, I cant stop thinking about her. I don't know what it is. At least im not stupid enough to deny my god damn feelings for her. Im not saying I don't mind them, im saying im not a pussy to say I don't have them.

I don't like my feelings for her. It leaves me feeling betrayed. I don't know. But her smile, just makes me not regret the feelings that started to grow for her.

-

-

-

-

Uraraka has potential. Tons of it. Fuck, out of all these extras, Pink Cheeks has the most potential out of everyone here. Her quirk is mad powerful, just, she should learn on how to use it better. Not getting nauseous when she goes over her limit, how to get closer to someone to use her quirk, and her fighting skills.

Back to her being nauseous going over her limit. Is it just me, or do you feel like cradling her, to make her feel better? Holding her tight, while rubbing her back when she is puking, pulling her hair back in a ponytail. Shit, I think im going insane.

-

-

-

-

-

[Time skip a week]

I got up this morning to the annoying repetitive ringing of my alarm clock. I brought my body up, off my bed, walking to the bathroom, splashing water on my face. Then went back to my room, tossing on my UA uniform, sloppily this morning. I walked down the stairs making sure to hit them as hard as possible, "GOD DAMN YOU FUCKING KID, STOP!"

I chuckled, I loved to annoy my mom each morning. She liked to annoy me during the day, so I annoy her during morning. That god damn hag. I grabbed a breakfast bar, ate it, then slammed my way upstairs to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, not caring about my hair, then walking back into my room grabbing my book bag.

I slammed my way downstairs, my mom groaned loudly. "BYE YOU FUCKING HAG!" I called out, slamming the door as loud as possible. I chuckled as I heard her scream, and footsteps coming out of her bedroom. I walked along the street, plugging in my headphones to my phone, and turning on some rock and roll music.

I shoved my hands in my pockets, and moved ahead. The walk to UA was a good 15 minutes ahead. But that's fine, it gives me a chance to exercise. Speaking of such, tomorrow I need to do my stupid 100 laps around the block, and 100 push-ups and sit-ups, I told Siri to set that reminder, and a alarm for 4 o'clock the next morning.

Finally at school I seen Round Face. I turned my head to pretend I didn't see her, but by truth I was hiding my red face. Sourly, it didn't work. I heard the soft footsteps through the loud music. So either my ears are paying attention to her, or, she can run like a monster. "Hey! Bakugou!" She called out smiling. I looked up and frowned. I had headphones in, but I didn't want to be rude to her.

I think she noticed as she silented down and turned to a walk, she went next to me, leaning her head close to me. "What the fuck are you doing, Pink Cheeks?" I questioned with a low hiss. I pulled one headphone out of my ear to listen to her voice--her answer.

"Oh!" She jumped back a bit, "Im sorry! I was just trying to figure out what you were listening too!" I snickered, How god damn cute. Shit, disturbing. "Stalker." I said, giving her the head phone, I took out. She took it in her hand, then put it on. I heard her laugh.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT FLOATY BITCH?" I growled, she snickered more, "I-im sorry! Its just th-that! I really expected you to listen to this! It doesn't surprise me at all!" She laughed a bit more, her eyes glistening.

"Tch." I rolled my eyes, laughing a bit myself. She looked over at me, with amazement, "Now that surprised me! You don't ever laugh, or smile!"

I growled turning back over, "What do you mean Floaty Bitch? I ALWAYS smile and laugh!" She snickered and gave me a look saying, 'Are-you-sure-about-that?' She placed her hand on her hip. And god, it was so attractive. I don't even have the words to explain how I am feeling about her. Its stupid really.

"Hey! Ochako!" The pink freak, Raccoon Eyes called out. Pink Cheeks turned her head and smiled waving over. "Thank you Bakugou!" She pulled the head phone from her, and handed it back to me. "Goodbye! Im going to my friends now! See you in class!" She called out smiling, and walking off.

"Whatever." I said. But it wasn't whatever, is was something. It affected me. I was enjoying this time with her, and it just.. fell apart. All because of Raccoon Eyes. But I couldn't say anything to her. Because, of... Shitty Hair.

"Yo Bakubro!" The red head, waved while running forwards. I frowned. I took my headphones out and stuffed them into my pocket. He got closer, "Ready for class."

I turned my body away from him, "Piss off, Shitty Hair." I started to walk into the building.

1013 words, not including this part :)