Chapter eight

It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I'm back. With time. To write. Also. Time. To. Fangirl. Over. This:

Check those 1

Check those 1.08k reads. HELL FUCKING YES! I LOVR ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU!
Now, fangirling aside, let's get onto... Writing/reading...
-
-
-

Uraraka POV:

-
-
-
-

Bakugou just told me I was to come over his house for dinner tomorrow. As I walked away, Mina Ashido, one of my best friends ran to me screaming her head off like a banshee.

"Calm down!" I said, waving my arms as if that would have some type of effect. Spoiler, it didn't. She came towards me, grabbing my arms and twirling me around and around. I started to get dizzy, and nauseous, but finally she stopped before she became a green mess, instead of a pink one.

"You. Just. Got. Invited. To. Bakugou's. House. For. Dinner " She said it very slowly to make sure I understood what she was saying. I guess it worked because the realization hit me, I felt myself heat up, and out of a sudden words seemed to hard to say. I felt like I was a baby again.

"Y-your rig-right. W-W-WH-WHAT D-DO I-I-I-I DO?" I called out. Now I grabbed onto Ashidos arms for support. I felt like I could faint any second, and just die. She snickered lightly, and wrapped her arm around me. "Don't worry, we got you covered." She said, as if she was comforting me.

It wasn't. "We?" I asked.

Then out of a sudden all the girls came from behind Mina. Asui, Hagakure, Yoayorozu, and Jirou. They all had smiles, or a slight smile. "Welcome to your date team. I am in charge of everything. Momo is in charge of creating anything we need. Kyouka is on make-up duty. Tsu is on perfume duty. And Tooru is on clothing duty. We make sure you look and feel your best." Ashido explained.

I got the order of stuff. Tonight the clothing team was going to come down and choose an outfit. Then tomorrow we will get ready four hours before the date. I really don't consider it a date though. Bakugou wouldn't choose me for the world. He probably just needed some company. It's not like I could skip it anyways. I really didn't have a choice of not going.

They all grabbed onto my hands and sat me down in my seat, all of them pretty excited for what was to come. Which was making me more nervous. Then Kirishima overheard. "You're going over Bakugou's house?"

I nodded slightly, my already bright red face lighting up more. At this point even more then Kirishima's hair. "Your lucky, Bakugou doesn't invite us over his house. But I heard his mother is like him but even worse." Kaminari butted in, laughing slightly.

Here it goes. Anxiety. "W-what?" I muttered lightly, now unsure if I should go.

"Denki, don't scare her like that! He hasn't ever been there before. Let me say, don't be nervous. His mother is amazing. Yes she has a temper like Bakugou, but it will never be aimed at you." Kirishima explained, trying to comfort me.

Damn, Mina should get lessons from Kirishima on comforting. Because that really relaxed me. Kirishima came over, and gave me a hug, now making me a lot more calm. "You got this. Bakugou had to invite you there for a reason!"

I nodded. "Thank you Kirishima!"

"No problem, Uraraka. Good luck tomorrow! I know you will have fun. Only thing you should worry about it Bakugou. His family will love you, no matter what you do." He gave a big toothy grin, and brought Kaminari away, taking there seats once more.

The girls gave a smile, as the bell rang and they all took their seats. I twirled my pencil around, unsure of what to really do.

-
-
-
Okay, im in a new school, hopefully I will now find the time to write. This chapter is longer then the last two, gladly. But I need to make them longer. It will happen don't worry! Anyways, the next chapter will be Bakugou. Then Uraraka getting ready. Then following will be at Bakugou's house. :) Wait for those! And again, thank you so much for 1k reads! I'm glad you guys are reading this, and hopefully enjoying it! Bye!