Pilot

Histoire: Okay, will do. I will have Neptune meet you over there, first thing in the morning.

Noire: Thanks, I can always count on you. 

*They both hang up*.

Uni: Let me guess, you're hanging out with Neptune tomorrow, huh?

Noire: N-not like that! It's, I..... I have to help Neptune do her work. So I need you to stay here & make sure that the work that needs to be done here, gets done. 

Uni: Umm, o-okay.
.
Narrator: What's going on in Lowee? Let's find out.
.
Rom & Ram: *They are both running around chasing each other*.

Financier: Hey! You two, stop running around inside of the basilicom! You're going to get hurt & Blanc will get mad at you two & possibly even me for letting it happen!

Ram: Nah..... she's completely busy with her book writing thing that she has going on. *continues running & secretly hides a bucket of water on top of a door*.

Rom: *stops running*. I-I-don't know Ram, Blanc may get mad. 

Ram: Nonsense, now just help me with this water door bucket trap.

Rom: O-okay. * helps Ram*.

Blanc: There... I'll stop right there for today. Better put those two to bed. *opens the door & the water bucket falls on her head*.

Rom: Uh-Oh... I think, you got her mad Ram.

Ram: Ye-Yeah... L-Le-Lets Beat It!

Rom: *Runs behind Ram*.

Blanc: YOU TWO ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Ram: Keep Up Rom! She's going to spank out rears to next Tuesday!

Rom: I-I like my rear to be safe for today!

Blanc: GET BACK HERE!!!!

Mina: *Enters The basilicom*. 

Rom & Ram: * Both run behind Mina*.

Mina: My? What's going on with you two?

Blanc: *Slows down & welcomes Mina home*. They dropped a water bucket on my head & I'm going to give them a spanking! 

Mina: Oh dear, however, they are just children... should you not be mad about this, it's normal for them to do such acts. 

Blanc: Maybe you're right, but they still need punishment.

Mina: Agreed, but spanking isn't needed. Rom, Ram.

Rom & Ram: *both look up at Mina*.

Mina: No Candy or any sweets for you two for 24 hours. 

Rom & Ram: NO CANDY!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!

Blanc: It's only for 24 hours you two. 

Mina: You two did something bad & need a punishment. Go wash up & get ready for bed.

Rom: N-Nice going, Ram..

Ram: M-Me! You helped out!

Rom: Because you told me too. 

Rom & Ram: *They took their baths, and are in their pajamas, Rom in a cute blue with stars on & Ram in pink pajamas*. 

Blanc: Now, sleep tight & I love you two.

Rom & Ram: Goodnight.

Blanc: *Turns off the lights & closes their bedroom door*.
.
Narrator: Well? That was interesting nonetheless. Leanbox will be explored in the next chapter. Now to Planeptune.
.
Neptune: *Eating chips, drinking tea & playing games*. Yo! Just cleared a hard dungeon!