Finale

Purple Heart: We're here! 

Black Heart: Show yourself Auberon!

Green Heart: Show yourself up and surrender!

White Heart: Why make him surrender? I want to pummel him into the ground!

Iffy: My tracking device shows he is right on top of us.

Everyone: *Looks up*.

Auberon: You killed my first best friend behemoth, and now arrived at me. *claps slowly, and laughs maniacally*. You're right on time. If my friends couldn't kill you, then you know what they say. You gotta do it yourself. *Actives his armor*. Liqikous will awaken in thirty minutes and you have failed. Though I congratulate you all for making it this far. 

Saturn: It's time to end it.

Auberon: Your right. *Calls in heavy lightning and electrocutes everyone*.

Everyone: OW!!!! 

Green Heart: *Charges with her spear*.

Auberon: *With one finger he bounces green heart back*. My strength and power as a conqueror exceed all. Including gods and goddesses. Even to you CPUs. 

White Heart: Like hell!!!! *Hits Auberon in his face using her hammer*.

Auberon: *Is still standing, the hammer was not effective*. You call that a hit of a hammer. *forms a hammer fist*. This is a hammer. *Punches white heart in the face*.

White Heart: Dammit!!!!!!

Auberon: *Laughs*... Did y'all see that? She was like "Like Hell" and proceeded to hit more with a hammer, and I just... Pow with my hammerfist. You CPU's are so bad. 

Sari: Enough!! *Actually punches him*.

Auberon: *Takes his helmet off*. That punch broke my favorite helmet. *Shoots waves of spikes into everyone*.

Sachiko: *Activated a shield to blow the spikes back*.

White Sisters Rom & Ram: *Both uses combined magic to freeze Auberon*.

Auberon: *Breaks free*. Cute. Too cute. You don't mind if I do this? *Uses the magic of his own and breaks Rom's right arm*. Now that the ultimate cuteness that I can laugh. *laughs*.

White Sister Rom: *cries in pain*. I-It hurts!!!

White Sister Ram: Bastard!!!!! I won't forgive you until you die!!!! *Charges at Auberon*.

Auberon: *Continues to laugh, grabs Ram, and tosses her back, breaking her left leg*.

White Sister Ram: I'm... I'm not done with you!!

Compa: Yes, you are! *Rushes to tend both Ram and Rom's injuries*.

White Heart: Stay back you two! But you? Auberon is gonna pay for that! *Her eyes glow in fire, begins charging actually hitting Auberon in his chest giving him heartaches*. How's that?

Auberon: You are going to pay for that.. *brings out a spike gun. The spike gun shoots out spikes that behemoth made and gave Auberon years prior to this event. He starts shooting at a white heart*. 

White Heart: *Evades all the shots and attempts to hit him again*.

Auberon: *With one punch he knocks out white heart*. Take a nap.

Black Sister Uni: *Snipes Auberon's shoulder armor off*. Got him.

Sari: We only have twenty minutes left!!

Purple Sister Nepgear: I'll try to deactivate that console over there. It looks like I can stop it.

Auberon: Oh no you don't! *Throws a Saturn made knife at the control console and shatters it*. There goes your chance.