New Friend or Enemy?

Narrator: Welcome Back, now we see what's going on in Gamindustry, Planeptune is waking up.
.
Histoire: Neptune! Time to wake up! The alarm clock has gone off!

Neptune: *Snoring & making cute talk while asleep*. N-no, no... m-more sleep... I-I, I can't eat anymore...

Histoire: If you don't get up, I will really pour some hot water on your face! 

Neptune: *continues to sleep*.

Histoire: Fine... *goes to the kitchen sink, gets a coffee mug & fills it with hot water, flies back to Neptune & pours ho my water on her face*.

Neptune: *Wakes Up, coughs & shakes her head*. H-Histoire!? What the hell? That woke me up from the best food dream ever! That also was painful.

Histoire: Maybe now, you'll wake up to your alarm clock from now on. Now get dressed & go meet Noire in the virtue forest. 

Neptune: Okay...
.
Narrator: Neptune takes a shower & goes to the virtue forest, to meet up with Noire. Nepgear is busy with repairs from the night before. Let's take a peek.
.
Neptune: Ohayo! Noire, I have arrived!

Noire: About time Neptune, how long were you expecting me to wait here?!

Neptune: Not long, although I wanted to sleep more.

Noire: Typical of you.. *sighs*. Now let's do some quests that I picked out & I'm pretty sure that Histoire gave you some too?

Neptune: Yeah, she did.... defeat 10 dogoo's, such for a very rare metallic piece & defeat 4 giant dragons. 

Noire: Mine is similar, but I have to slay 8 flower monsters & kupokitties. 

Neptune: This ought to be easy then.

Noire: D-Don't underestimate the enemy like that or else they'll take us down easily.
*They hear someone making sword noises & dragons screaming*.

Noire: You hear that?!

Neptune: Yepperoni! Let's go!

Noire: W-Wait! Don't rush in! You trying to get yourself killed!?
.
Narrator: When they rush in to aid the person, it's the one who crashed in Planeptune last night. How did he hold up? Read for yourself.
.
Saturn: *Slices the first dragons neck & stuns it one more time in its skull. The dragon disappears*. This dragon was not a challenge.. though, I should not be asking for too much of a fight for now.

Noire: Freeze!

Saturn: *Jumps up in the air & lands right behind Noire*. Hello there?

Noire: *Screams*. How'd you?

Saturn: I'm highly trained & experienced. 

Neptune: Hey! It's you from last night?

Noire: Y-you know this man?

Neptune: Kind of... his name was Saturn or something, from a different planet, his friends are 40 light-years away. Anyway, the meteor he kind of crashed into the planetpune basilicom. Literally destroying my place of gaming and relaxation.

Noire: That helps Histoire with one problem at the least.

Saturn: Most correct. *draws back sword into his side*.

Noire: What were you doing out here anyway on your own? 

Saturn: Not even a greeting of your name first?

Noire: Oh! Umm? S-sorry, accept my apologies... you can call me Noire, I'm the CPU of Lastation & you know Neptune since you apparently met her last night. Now I will ask again, what were you doing out here on your own?