Behemoth's Last Meal

Auberon: Only a matter of time until Liqikous is fully awake and is mine.

Behemoth: Yep, we are the dominant rulers.

Auberon: Oh hey, Behemoth. I pick up that our guests are in our area. Go take care of them. Live or die, today we even in death shall be the victors.

Behemoth: Understood. *Leaps out*. 

Auberon: Oh Saturn, I love to repeat history. Yours ends today.

.

Enceladus: Keep ears and eyes open. We're here to kill Behemoth and rip a part of his body armor off. 

Uni: So are we.

Enceladus: But, are you exactly ready to deal with the main enemies? 

Uni: *pouts and becomes silent*. 

Enceladus: That mood means no. It always means no.

Noire: From our asses kicked several times from him, I think we lack the strength.

Enceladus: Those times were when you CPU's were new at fighting new enemies and lacked the knowledge. However, know your goddesses and human friends know what to expect.

Sachiko: We'll take Behemoth down once and for all.

Sari: Payback time.

Blanc: If we make it through this... I.. Um..

Auberon: *Interrupts*. You're all too late, the Liqikous is awakening at this very moment. It'll take about an hour for it to fully awaken, but I got time to play. 

Enceladus: You won't? 

Auberon: I would, but I prefer Behemoth to go first.

Behemoth: *Lands creating a giant dive bomb from landing*.

Everyone: *Gets pushed back at what feels like a roller coaster or the size of a meteorite crash site*.

Neptune: OW!!

Behemoth: That's nothing compared then the beating y'all will feel from my fists and teeth one last time. After this, all of you be meat on my dinner plate!

Noire: Sorry to disappoint your dinner plans, but this time it will be us that wins!

Uni: Yep. We're going to make nice weapons out of your body armor.

Ram: Like they said!

Rom: Ye-yeah.

Iffy: We know how to fight you now.

Behemoth: Knowing and actually have done it are different, let's see how you execute your plan.

Saturn: *Throws ice crystal shards that were formed underneath the moon titans ice caves*.

Behemoth: *Gets hit in his thigh by them*. Gah!!!! Time to end you all!!!!

CPU's & CPU Candidates: *All transform*. Let's end this!!!!

Black Heart: *Attempts to stab behemoth with her sword*

Behemoth: *Catches the sword with his bare hands*.

White Heart: Hey!! Watch out!!!

Black Heart: Got it! *Moves out of the way*.

White Heart: *Hits behemoth super hard as if the planetpune tower falls on him*. 

Behemoth: *Rips a broken tooth from his mouth*.

White Heart: AH..... What's the matter? Did the big baby lose a tooth? Well too bad, I'll break more out!!