Planning is hard.

Narrator: Saturn, Noire & Neptune make it to Planeptune & enter its basilicom. Kei has already informed Histoire about what Saturn had talked about. They are now planning to fight against Auberon.
.
Histoire: Well, it's gonna take me some time to come up with a plan & find more about this Auberon guy. Saturn, if there is anything else I should know about, it'd be really helpful. 

Saturn: Well I do, but my little sister wouldn't be too happy. She holds more information about Auberon more then me. 

Iffy: You have a little sister?

Saturn: Yes, although she's not with me or anywhere in Gamindustry.

Neptune: How do you know that? She could've hitched a ride on a meteor like you.

Saturn: Because my people are able to sense one another when we're on the same planet. Sachiko is my sister. She is smart, agile, strong & is able to use magic based on her confidence. The stronger her confidence, the stronger her magic powers are. Sari, she's always good to have. 

Neptune: Oh? 

Saturn: In the meantime of planning, I will be out searching for some called the... *passes out & Compa rushes to his aid*.

Compa: Saturn! Saturn, what's wrong!? 

Noire: Why did he?!

Compa: I don't know?! Give me some room!

Inside Saturn's Head: *Saturn enters an illusion*.
Auberon: You think... you can get others to help? I love it that you're finally asking for help, that's all I wanted. Wanted you to admit that you're weak alone *laughs*. Your just gonna get everyone here killed ya know. Why not quit now & become.... No. that would ruin the surprise I want you to be. 

Saturn: Shut Up!! 

Auberon: Why do you shout at me? It's not like I did anything to you, expect for killing your master, your king, your queen, your father, mother & your old brother, even your... wife.. and..... daughter. Oh, how I enjoyed them screaming as I scalped each one of them. You think your the hero of all, but your not. You're just a failed god. Quit now, and I shall let Gamindustry live & you have to end yourself.

Saturn: I Said SHUT UP!!!!!! I will end you! I won't give up!

Auberon: Wise, noble words, *claps*. Brought tears to my eyes. My offer will last for as long as you want it on the table. But you should eat it before it gets eaten for you.

Inside Saturn's Head: Wake Up! I said Wake Up!
Compa: His pulse is back!

Iffy: For real!?

Saturn: *wakes up, coughs*. 

Compa: Are you okay Saturn?!

Saturn: *Gets back on his feet*. I'm fine, Auberon never gets tired of getting inside of my head. 

Noire: S-say What?!

Saturn: Yeah, I forgot, Auberon has the power to get inside of your head. He does it to me a lot. He doesn't make any good jokes. 

Nepgear: While you were out, I contacted Blanc to see if she would help & she has a book that explains the history behind Auberon. Although she said it was just a book based on a rumor. 

Saturn: L-lets head there then.

Histoire: You do that & by the time you all get back, we should have a plan.
.
Narrator: Auberon is quite an enemy... hopefully Blanc has the answer in her so-called book. Unless she wrote it. Party members going to Lowee are Saturn, Nepgear, Noire, Neptune, Compa, And Iffy.
.
Saturn: Snow?