Bonus(Interviews)

Famitsu: Hey there everyone!

Dengekiko: And when we mean everyone, we are talking about the readers.

Famitsu: Now that the fanfic is done. The writer decided to add a bonus chapter. This is where we will ask questions to only the original characters and get to why the villains became who they are in the fanfic.

Dengekiko: Like how people always stole work that Arsenio made?

Famitsu: I know, that's kind of harsh.

Dengekiko: And rude.. He worked on developing his fire power & for fifteen years. He must have worked on it since he was a teen still.

Famitsu: Which did work, but then the people of saturn & titan wanted to take it away from him. He didn't want them to take credit for his hard work that seemed impossible.

Dengekiko: So, I think its time to bring him out?

Famitsu: Let's bring him out... Now!!

Arsenio: *Walks out... waving. turning his flames off*. Been awhile.

Dengekiko: Thanks for being here, I know that you're on fire for being here.

Arsenio: Was that a fire joke you just made? *Stares deep in her soul*.

Dengekiko: *Nervous*.

Arsenio: If it was, it wasn't that clever. Also, the story is over I have no intentions of fighting.

Famitsu: So do you care to collaborate on your background? Or was it told already in the chapter "Darkness vs Enlightenment", the fifth chapter?

Dengekiko: That was quite a beating you did to the CPU's.

Arsenio: I do want to go further, and of course it was a beating I am supposed to be able to match up to any god or goddess. Including a cpu.

Dengekiko: So, when you are talking about how you got your face to be burning off, you mentioned that you had test subjects & they died. Who were the test subjects & how did they die?

Arsenio: The test subjects were sometimes children of Saturn or sometimes they'd be soldiers. I would carefully select & kidnap my subjects. How the children normally died... the children? I would inject a small dose of the fire power, which takes the color of orange & red. It goes in the blood veins and starts to convert normal blood cells into fire blood cells. However, upon studying and observation I noticed that a child's body is not well adapted to handling such extreme realities. The fire cells had to chose the perfect host & the one who has the body of handling it may benefit from it. 

Dengekiko: But, describe how the children died.

Arsenio: They would be screaming in such pain. One of the children screamed so loud that he broke his vocal cords & died in just literal three seconds. This was when Auberon was still quite young. He was laughing like a manic the entire time. I remember him saying.

Young Auberon: Did you hear that? He literally screamed to his death. *laughs manically*. I guess he couldn't handle himself or that dose you gave him. Good one dude. 

Arsenio: Sometimes, I thought Auberon was a total asshole, who deserved to die laughing, but he also was my close friend. He was the only one who thanked me for my work, while the others were trying to steal it.

Famitsu: And can you tell another death or two in your test subject days?

Arsenio: Another child.. this one girl was not fit of handling the power of fire. She was hallucinating of monsters attacking her.. So graphic that I cannot speak about it. She clawed her own face until she dead & the fire made her body explode all over that test subject room. It was entirely not good.