Chapter One - Holy shit, it's a famous person in LA

Francis' POV

Thursday

Liked by lukemoore and 494 others

franciskingston ur shirt looks way better on me ;) @lukemoore

View all 296 comments

maddiebaddie ft all ur art shit in the bag that will soon be spread across the flat... great

lukemoore how does it fit like a dress on u

franciskingston @lukemoore the perks of being 5' 2"

I drop my phone into the shopping bag beside me and look up to see Grayson shoving a piece of avocado toast down his throat.

Spotting a piece of it at the corner of his mouth, I grin. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, causing me to roll my eyes and chuckle. Leaning over the bench table, I cup his cheek with my hand and brush my thumb against his lips, taking the crushed avocado and bread crumbs with me.

"You're such a baby."

He smiles in response, displaying his most recent mouthful of food.

"A nasty ass baby." I laugh, grimacing. He continues to grin, this time with a sense of pride and cheek.

I turn myself around on the bench to face the sun. Relaxing my elbows on the table bench behind me, I shut my eyes, letting the warmth soak into my face.

After a few minutes, Grayson flicks me on the head and I turn back to him.

"What the fuck?" I snap, bringing my hand to my head in pain.

"Your phone's ringing."

I pull my phone out of the bag and pick up.

"What the hell happened to you?" I ask.

"LA traffic." Madison groans. "I'm parked up by Starbucks. Hurry the fuck up - I'm on a double yellow line and I don't want a ticket."

Hanging up, I grab my bag full of art supplies.

"We gotta go." I say, turning to Grayson, who is still sat down. "Unless you want to face the wrath of Madison Brown." He sticks out his hand and pouts sadly. Sighing, I pull him up off the bench, with much struggle.

"What's happening over there?" He asks, pointing towards a crowd of teenage girls from across the street as we walk along the pavement.

I shrug and continue to walk to the car, having not the slightest bit of interest.

"Shit, Francis. Look." He says, slapping my arm.

I reluctantly look up and notice a limo pulling up in front of us on our side of the road. Pushing past Grayson and I, paparazzi start to flood around the car as a girl steps out onto the pavement. All the fans on the other side of the road start to scream at the top of their voices - some are even crying.