Refresh

Here's everything you need to know:

Francis: Artist. Writes music on the side. Bi but defo more on the gay side.

Billie: I would hope if your reading it this one is self explanatory with the edition of gay af.

Finneas, Claudia, Maggie, Patrick: (Same applies minus the gay af, although would make a rather spicey plot twist.)

Madison and Grayson: Francis' best friends.

Luke: Francis' best best friend with a little dash of romantic tension. Writer (poetry, novels etc)

Elliott: Claudia's sister. Gay as her only personality trait.

Jordan: Billie's ex. Dick.

Mike: Billie's manager.

Danny: Billie's new manager.

Read as much or as little as you want. I would suggest to skim read and then read the last few chapter summaries. This won't take up much of your time and I think it's worth reading. :)

Chapter 1: Francis sees Billie surrounded by fans and they make a little flirty eye contact. Later that evening. Francis is blackout drunk at a club and meets Billie.

Chapter 2: They both find Madison drunk and take her back to the apartment which Francis shares with Mads, Grayson and Luke. Francis asks Billie how she's famous and Bil doesn't say. She then asks her to stay the night and Billie agrees.

Chapter 3: They have one of those nights which goes on forever. In the morning Billie rushes off to a management meeting.

Chapter 4: Francis turns up for a job interview as an art director which ends up being for Billie. She finds out Billie is in fact Billie Eilish.

Chapter 5: Francis ponders whether to accept the job or not because she's worried about the professional relationship between her and Billie. Bil runs after her and persuaded her to accept the job.

Chapter 6: Billie keeps making moves on Francis, who is maintaining the professional barrier.

Chapter 7: The team flies to England for a festival set. On the plane journey, Billie plays Francis 'Hostage', a song she wrote after the night they met.

Chapter 8: Francis does some work stuff. Billie sings 'Hostage' during her set.

Chapter 9: Francis takes Billie to another set and they have their first kiss. At the end of the night, Bil says that she knows Francis won't initiate a kiss again because of her job.

Chapter 10: Billie kisses Francis and they shower together (naked but they don't touch). They fall asleep together.

Chapter 11: Luke arrives in England to see his publisher for his novel which makes Bil jealous. Billie has a panic attack and Francis calms her.

Chapter 12: Billie's ex Jordan arrives. Everyone has to listen to their screaming matches. She gets in a car with him, clearly having had sex, and Francis is pissed.