Chapter Ten - A Different Look

Francis' POV

Tuesday

A few minutes after I left Billie, she enters the room and stands by my side, joining the conversation with a few of the team members.

I feel her fingers softly brush up and down the inside of my arm subtley, making patterns on my skin. Her eyes look to mine for a reaction, but I try to pretend it's not happening and listen to the person speaking.

Craving my attention, she lowers her fingers to my palm and draws a continuous spiral on my skin with her middle finger. My hand erupts in tingles until it gets unbearable and I pull away, scratching my head to make the action look normal. She smirks with pride and I continue to ignore her.

When I bring my hand back to my side, she then proceeds to fiddle with my fingers, entwining them through hers in various ways. I give her a look, telling her to be more subtle. Her facial expression only grows more mischievous, but she backs off, only making me more wary of her.

"Francis, do you have time to go over the concert review?" Mike asks, entering the conversation.

"Yo, actually can I steal her quick for a minute?" Billie interrupts. I furrow my eyebrows at her in confusion.

Mike walks off and Billie nods towards the door, leading into another room. She looks serious.

I oblige and weave my way through the people until I get to the empty room. Billie shuts the door behind me.

I turn around to face her. "What's up?"

She steps towards me and takes my face with both her hands, pulling me in. She softly brushes her lips against mine.

"Yo, let's get out of here." She whispers, keeping her face millimetres from mine.

I give her a look, trying to figure out what she's up to. She smirks mischievously and wobbles one brow.

***

She leads me through the hotel corridors until we arrive at what must be her room. Using her keycard, she opens the door and plonks herself down on the sofa.

"Another night." I smirk, leaning against the door frame.

She gives me a look.

"I need to shower and pack my suitcase for tomorrow."

"Just use my shower. You can pack your shit tomorrow morning." She protests.

I pause for second, then walk in the room and shut the door behind me. I can feel her grinning from the sofa.

She pulls out her phone and starts to flick through fan posts on Instagram.

"There's towels in there, already." She says, not looking up from her screen.

I nod and walk into the bathroom, noticing there's no lock for the door.

Looking in the mirror, I take my hair out of it's messy bun and remove my jewellery.

Stepping into the ginormous shower, I turn the handle and water litters from the whole ceiling like rain - this really is a fancy fucking hotel. Steam immediately clouds all the mirrors and glass. I run the water through my hair, my natural curls reappearing every so slightly. Bringing my head underneath the water, I rinse my face with both hands. I shut my eyes and lift my head to face the ceiling, resting my hands at my neck.

I hear the bathroom door open and close. A few moments later, fingers brush down the back of my neck and across my shoulder as I turn to face Billie. Her eyes don't wander from her hand that continues along my collarbone. Her fingers reach the centre of my chest and she brings the rest of her palm to press against my skin. She slowly looks up to me, waiting for a response. I comb my fingers through her wet soaked hair, then bring my thumb to her lower lip, where a drop of water is collecting.

I slowly lean in and delicately press my lips against her. I can taste the leftover strawberry on her lips. Her tongue slowly slips inside my mouth, gently but demanding. Every part of me melts into her as gently brushes my cheek. My fingers slide into her hair again, gripping it and tugging her even closer to me. She obliges and brings her other hand to cup my face. A wide, teeth-filled grin uncontrollably forms on my mouth. She lets out a soft, husky chuckle, keeping her big, beautiful lips only millimetres away from mine.

I open my eyes and see water droplets dangling from her long eyelashes. The water looks like glass, along with her iris'. I lean my forehead against hers as we stand for a moment. I bring my head back up and I see her eyes track every part of my body, admiring it. With her, I don't feel self-conscious for even a second.

I turn away from her and grab the body wash, then start to apply it to my chest. She places kisses along my shoulder, then up my neck, causing me to tilt my head to the side. It feels like butterfly wings fluttering against my skin.

I chuckle - she's so attention seeking. I can't even wash my body without her arms crawling over me.

I give in and spin back to her. The steam of the shower has created a fog so I can't see her bare body.

Her being the exact same height as me means that her eyes look directly into mine. A small smirk curls on the corner of her mouth as she entwines her fingers through mine.

She leads me out the shower, through the bathroom and onto the bed. I immediately pull the sheet over my naked skin and clench it at my chest.

She climbs on top of me and the blanket. Bringing her fingers to the bottom of my neck, she slowly trails her hand down the centre of my chest, bringing the sheet with her.

She places a kiss in the centre of my bust and continues to scatter kisses, lowering her touch in a line down her ribcage. Her fingers trace down the bumps of my ribs.

Returning to my face, she brushes her lips against mine softly.

I bring my hands to cup her cheeks, then slide them back to grip her hair. Pulling her in for another kiss, I turn her to fall onto the bed with me on top. She bursts into giggles.

Bringing her index finger to my shoulder, she traces along my collarbone and down the centre of my chest. She continues to trace her finger down, taking in every inch of my body until she reaches my belly button and can no longer reach her arm further down. It makes me think of our first night on the balcony.

With the same hand, she cups my cheek and whispers with a slight smile. "This is some crazy ass shit, man."

I place a kiss on her lips and then move to lie beside her, pulling the sheet back over my body and shutting my eyes.

Yes, I fell asleep straight away. Nothing more than that.

A/N: Holy fuck, I've written 10 chapters and you've read them all.

Honestly, I am so grateful. Thank you so much.

Please add to your library, vote and comment!

XXX