Peter Shows Tony SpongeBob

Third Person POV:

It was a rainy afternoon in New York and Peter Parker was chilling in the living room at the Avenger's compound.

Tony walked into the room holding a Stark pad, taking care of some important work.

He looks up from his work at the sound of his little spiderling laughing at something on the tv.

"Whatcha watching kid?" he asks.

Peter glances over at him and gives him one of his adorable innocent smiles.

"I'm watching Spongebob!" Peter says enthusiastically.

"What's that?" Tony asks.

Peter's look turns to one of shock.

"You've never heard of Spongebob?!" Peter asks, placing a hand over his heart in mock hurt.

"I don't think I have kid" Tony says.

"Well you have to come watch it with me Mr. Stark" Peter says as he makes room for Tony on the couch.

Though Tony had a lot of work to do for SI, he couldn't say no to the child and his adorableness.

Tony sits down beside Peter and they watch Spongebob together.

Peter shows Tony some of his favorite episodes like the one with doodlebob and of course the camping one.

As the campfire song song came on Peter immediately starts singing to it.

Tony couldn't help the smile that formed.

"This kid" Tony thinks to himself.

Peter tells Tony about every single character from Spongebob.

Eventually Peter starts to get tired.

Tony feels something land on his lap and looks down to see Peter laying there.

Once again Tony smiles.

Tony places a hand in Peter's hair. Peter unconsciously leans into his touch.

Very carefully, Tony undoes a few knots in the boy's hair.

Tony knows he has a lot of work to do and that he shouldn't have spent his whole afternoon watching cartoons but he doesn't regret it at all.

Because Tony would rather lose his entire company than miss a single second with the kid.

His kid.

Yeah.

His kid.

He likes the sound of that.

Also, who knew a cartoon could be so entertaining. He made a mental note to remember to watch Spongebob with the kid again soon.

SOME MONTHS LATER DURING INFINITY WAR

"I'm sorry Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here" Tony says, interrupting Ebony Maw's speech.

Tony can't get out of his head why Maw looks so familiar.

Then he remembers.

"Holy shit" Tony thinks to himself. "It's Squidward."

"Stonekeeper?" Maw asks looking over at Strange. "Does this chattering animal speak for you?"

"Certainly not I speak for myself. You're trespassing in this city and on this planet" Strange says as he does the 'boom boom whoosh' thing with his hands.

"It means get lost Squidward!" Tony can't help but call him that.

Who knew Squidward would wanna try and invade New York City?

A/N: I know this was super short but the other ones will be longer. I've had this one-shot book in my private for so many months now and I've finally decided to publish it.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this and, if you did, please like and comment. I love getting feedback, it encourages me to write more.

I've always been more of a reader than a writer on Wattpad which is why most of the books I write are usually private until I finally think they're good enough to publish lol. That's why it really helps when I know people are actively reading my books :)

Also, I have an Irondad and Spiderson book that will be published very soon and it's about the five years between Infinity War and Endgame (another book that's been in my private for WAY too long ☹️ ).

It'll be about how Tony deals with the loss of Peter and stuff like that.

Well that's all for now thanks for reading and I love you guys 3000!